Chapter 38

"Back so soon Miss Amore?" George asked as he took my coat. I nodded.

"Apparently I asked for time off."

"Oh, that's strange," George said. I heard something in his voice I just could recognize it. "I believe Mr. Carter has sent something to you. It is in your bedroom."

"Ok thank you. Is lunch being made?"

"Yes as we speak."

"Thank you so much."

"No problem Miss Amore it is my job after all." We both walked away from each other. He went to where ever he goes and I made my way upstairs. I heard something fall so I rushed up. I opened my door and there he was. Trying to pick up a few books he dropped.

"Tyler!" I ran over to him and jumped into his arms. He picked me up ad spun me around. Once he set me down, we just stood there hugging.

"Bella comes on let go I want to see your face." He said. I pulled away reluctantly and smiled. I wiped my eyes because tears were starting to form. "Still beautiful." He smiled.

"I missed you so much."

"I know. I did too."

"Were you the one who told Lenny that I need a day off?" He nodded. I hit his chest lightly.

"I was excited to model today's clothes. But this makes up for it I guess."

"You won't be guessing later tonight." He winked.

...

"Bella come on time to eat." Tyler shook me awake. I guess I fell asleep watching TV. I rubbed my eyes and stretched. "Ow, Bella." I pulled my arm away.

"Sorry." I smiled sheepishly. He just laughed and shook his head. We both got up and went downstairs for dinner. I guess we skipped lunch.

We sat down across from each other at our large dining room table. I think it is a little extra but he says we need it for parties and all that so I guess it will be fine. I'm sure if we have kids we would need the table. Not that I think we are going to have a lot of kids. Or that we are even going to have kids.

"Bella you there?" Tyler asked.

"What uh yeah sorry I spaced off for a second. Were you saying something?"

"Well, kind of. My parents want to meet you. They invited us over for the weekend."

"Oh, that sounds fun. Maybe I can get your dad to like me."

"We'll see Bella. He hasn't been in the best mood lately."

"Oh well, what about your siblings?" I asked.

"How do you know I have siblings. I never told you that?" Well, I fucked up.

"Well... Before we started dating, I may have looked up a few things about you." I stood there waiting for his response.

"I don't know how to feel about that. Either you're a stalker or you were just curious. So I am going to hope it was out of curiosity."

"So it's this weekend?" I needed to change the topic that was going to get awkward fast if I didn't change the subject.

"Yup don't worry I already talked to Lenny about it. He thinks its a great idea." The cooks started to bring out our food and set it down in front of us. It smelled delicious I can't believe they are this good.

...

We had to wake up early today because it was the day. The day for me to meet his parents and I am not ready. I have not mentally prepared myself at all and I don't think I can do this. I don't even know if I am physically ready. Tyler keeps telling me I'll be fine, but my mind thinks otherwise. I'm just glad this is the only side of the family we will ever be meeting.