Chapter 47

"Hunter shut up!" I shouted over his talking. He shut up immediately and stopped the car. I flew forward luckily I had a seatbelt on or I might be back in a coma.

"What did you just say?" He asked. Cars started piling up in a line. Honking horns and yelling filled the air.

"Hunter moves the car people are getting angry," I said.

"No, not until you tell me what you said."
Hunter put the car in park and then took out the key.

"Hunter," I said in a warning voice. He better move this car.

"Bella," he copied. He threw the keys on the dashboard. "This car is going nowhere until you repeat what you said."

"People are getting very mad. I can repeat what I said after."

"Fuck them. Let them be mad."

"Hunter."

He shook his head. He grabbed his keys and turned the car back on. He put the car into drive and started moving forward. The shouting and honking ceased and it was just our breathing that could be heard.

When we got to the restaurant, I got out of the car immediately and went inside. I heard Hunter jogging behind me he put his hand on my shoulder to stop me from walking. I just shoved his hand off and kept walking.

"Bella come on top." Hunter behind me. I ignored him. "Amore I am sorry ok."

"Hunter."

"Yes?"

"Just order your food so we can get this breakfast over with." He shut his mouth and looked up to see a man waiting for us to order. I told him what I wanted and then Hunter glanced through the menu. He told the man what he wanted and then the waiter left.

"I'm sorry Bella. Can you just talk to me? I kind of wanted to make this one time last. Even though this will not be the only time you will be crawling back to me." He smirked.

"Hunter, you are so annoying. One minute you are yelling and the next you are asking for forgiveness. It is just very annoying and confusing."

"And you're not confusing? Hell, you are more confusing than anything. You change your mood all the time. Sometimes you hate me then the next you are calling me up asking if I want to go to breakfast with you."

"Well, you were my last choice."

"Good to know. I'll be your first soon." I shook my head. How can I insult him and he's still cocky.

...

"Thank you for breakfast." I thanked them as we got into his car. He just nodded and went to his side.

"I guess I am taking you home now?" He asked and looked over at me. I nodded.

"Maybe some other time. I had a sort of nice time today."

"Same here Amore." He started the car and pulled out into the line of cars. While he was driving I saw an ice cream place. I haven't had ice cream in a while.

"Can we go get ice cream?" I asked and pointed to the ice cream shop. He looked over and his eyebrows furrowed. I turned to see what he was so surprised about, but he stopped me.

"Bella, can you see if there is anything on my face. I feel like there is." He said. I looked at his face and used my hand to turn his head from side to side.

"No there isn't anything. What were you looking at anyway?" I asked and turned looking back to see if I could see what he was looking at. Sadly I must have missed it.

"Let's get ice cream some other time yes?" He kept driving. I nodded, but I wanted ice cream. I'll just ask Tyler when I get home.

...

"Bye Hunter." I waved as I walked up to my stairs.

"Bye Amore stay safe and uh yeah." I laughed and opened my front door. When I opened the door it was quiet. Too quiet. I closed the door behind me and set my bag on the side table.

"Tyler?" I called out. When I got no response I called again. I walked around the bottom floor in a full circle and still didn't find him.

I went upstairs and up to our room. Maybe he is just taking a nap. He has been doing that lately. When I reached our room, I heard voices. Specifically Tyler's and Stephanie's. I didn't bother knocking and just opened the door.

"Tyler? Stephanie? What are you doing?" I asked seeing them on Tyler and my bed.

•Edited•