Chapter 34

I instantly glared at Lenny, and he held up his hands in defense.

"The team agreed on him, not me." He said as I passed him to greet the model. I can't believe this out of everything he wants to be a model.

What is he trying to do? Get every fucking job known to mankind. Next, he'll want to be a train conductor. Or a stripper. Hmm? Him as a stripper. That would be hilarious. Why am I thinking of that?

"Nice to see you again Mr. King." I greeted after Meadow had made her presence clear. She was all over him. She just doesn't understand who he really is.

"Same here Miss Amore." He said. Then a woman came walking over to us.

"Mr. King your clothes are ready for you to put on." He nodded and stood up from leaning against a table. He followed her to another dressing room next to mine and Meadows.

"He's a fucking Greek god." Meadow swooned after his dressing room door shut.

"No comment. I have a boyfriend." I walked away from her, but she followed still talking.

"Admit it, Bella. Married or not. Dating or not. Pregnant or not. He is fucking hot and any girl would love to have him above them shoving his long, thick d-"

"Meadow I would appreciate it if you would talk about our fellow models like that." Then Hunter came waking out confidently with every step he took. I watched as he walked over to a seat which had his name on the back of it.

"Let's start with solo pictures everyone! Places!" Lenny shouted and clapped as he walked to his seat in the middle of everything. "Meadow you're first!" Lenny yelled. The photographer had his camera ready. She walked over to the area and started doing her poses. As I started to watch her, I got more and more nervous. Please let Mr. King go next. Please.

"Great Meadow. Bella, you're up."

Why have you betrayed me, god? Why???

I stood up and walked to the area where Meadow once stood.

I started posing and tried to block out that he was watching this time.

I sat down and started doing my usual poses. Then I stood up and started posing more.

"Work it, Bella!" Lenny shouted. I would've started laughing, but I stayed professional.

"Amazing Bella, ok Hunter you're up," Lenny said. I stopped posing and got off the white backdrop. I sat down next to Meadow once again and watched as Hunter stood in the spot I previously did. He started doing poses and boy did he look h- not hot. Normal. He looked normal.

How is he so damn good at this shit? Honestly, it took me a few weeks before I got used to posing and getting my usual poses down. He can't just waltz in here model out of nowhere. It is just not acceptable.

"Hunter Baby! You're doing great!" Lenny said and started clapping. I rolled my eyes and got up out of my seat. I walked back into the dressing room and changed my outfit.

"Bella get out here we are doing group photos!"

"Ok, I am coming." I finished buttoning up my last button and stumbled out of the room.

Meadow And Hunter we're sitting down waiting for me to join them on the white background. I walked over to them and they stood up.

"Great your out. Let's have all three of you. Then Meadow and Bella. Then Meadow and Hunter. And finally Hunter and Bella." Lenny ordered. Everyone agreed and then we got to business. Everything went fine until it was my turn to go with Hunter.

Before I stepped out with him. I prepped myself and told myself it was professional only. I put in my professional face and started putting my hands on him and posing. My hand would only be on his shoulder or top of his chest. In one picture I had to go on his back and act like we were a couple.

"Great job guys. Can we just get a bigger and more realistic smile from Bella?" The photographer asked. I closed my eyes in annoyance and then when I opened them again I had a bigger and more 'realistic' smile on.

"Good job guys that should be enough for now. We just have the lingerie and all that to do. Can we get everyone who really doesn't need to be here out? We want this to be as sensual as possible." The photographer asked. Of course, everyone agreed and half the people left.

Lenny showed us off to get changed. Of course, we obliged and changed.

"Oh shit, Bella my mom is in the Hospital. I have to go." Meadow started packing her things and putting other clothes on.

"Meadow you can't leave me to model all of this with him."

"I can if my mother might be on the verge of death. Tell Lenny it was an emergency." She put her bag over her shoulder and rushed out. I sighed and looked down at what I was wearing.

God this is going to be so bad. I looked in the mirror at myself and fixed my hair. I brushed it down to make it less poofy and full. A few of the pieces fell down into my face and in a way it made me more confident. Being more of my lazy ass self.

A knock on the door snapped me out of the daze I was in. Lenny popped his head inside.

"Ready?" He looked around the room and when he didn't see Meadow his eyebrows furrowed together. "Where is Meadow?"

"Family emergency," I answered and walked over to the door. I walked out behind him trying to be right behind him. I have done these types of photos before just not with someone like you know.

"Hunter is waiting to get out there." Lenny showed me slightly causing me to stumble out. I gained my balance again and came face to face with Hunter. He was of course staring at my body. I'd slap him if I could.

But to be fair he had a nice body too. I quickly looked him up and down and saw he was shirtless. A pair of black jeans hung loosely around his hips and he had a belt which we all knew was just for looks and not for their intentional use.

"You look great." He complimented.

"Yeah take it all in now because you will never ever see this again," I responded.

"Showtime everyone!" Lenny announced and we immediately got into our places.

"Now I'm envisioning Bella being all over Hunter. Hunter staring at her in a loving and lustful way. Basically being very sexual." Lenny described. As soon as I heard the first sentences, I was not happy. I can't do this. My boyfriend would not approve of such things. This is outrageous.

"Got that your two?" The photographer asked. We both nodded and got into our positions. Well, here we go.

•Edited•