Chapter 51

Groaning, I set my bags on the floor by my bed. I had to carry everything I bought. Alongside of that, I had to go up the stairs because apparently, something happened in the elevators.

I went into the kitchen and grabbed a water bottle out of the fridge. As soon as the fridge door shut, someone knocked on the door. Probably those stupid teenagers down a few floors. I've heard a few people compliant that they are ding dong ditching. They haven't gotten kicked out yet though which is surprising.

I walked over to the door and opened it. When I opened it, the most annoying two people were standing there.

"Tyler, Stephanie. What do you want?" I asked trying not to sound too mean.

"Oh please. Do you think I'd want something from you?" she scoffed.

"Tyler just had to come over here for some reason." Stephanie rolled her eyes. She pushed me aside and right walked into my apartment. The nerve.

"Excuse me what do you think you are doing? This is my apartment and i'm pretty sure i didn't invite you in." I followed after her leaving Tyler to stand in the doorway. Stephanie was in the living room sitting on the couch as if she lived here.

"Stephanie seriously please leave." She just looked up at me and laughed.

"Sweetie I can break you in two seconds. That job you have at your friend's business could be out of business if I make one call." She threatened with a smile on her lips.

"You don't have shit but a boyfriend who cheats, so maybe you should worry about your current issue before you make more." She stood up and tried to seem tough as she strutted back over to Tyler.

"Bella," I turned my attention to him.

"Tyler you-"

"Bella, can you just listen?"

"No, I can't. I have a meeting with my dinner in 1 minute."

"Bella, I just needed to tell you that you left something at my house. And you can come to pick them up whenever." He replied ignoring my previous statement.

"I don't want whatever is over there. Whatever it is, is not important. Plus you could have called. You coming here was completely unnecessary and a waste of time."

"I just wanted to see you." He mumbled. I understood though.

"Babe, can we go? Being here reminds me of when I was a kid and I had to live in such a lower class house. Such bad times." She complained. She was looking around the place probably judging every little thing. Tyler sighed and nodded.

"Let's go. Bye Bella thanks."

"Bye," I responded before the door shut completely. I went to the kitchen and grabbed Fabreez from under the sink. I sprayed it everywhere where they walked. I sprayed where Stephanie sat, everywhere.

Just as i was about to sit down with my dinner-

*Knock Knock*

Groaning, I got up and walked back to the door. I hoped it wouldn't be them again. I'd need way more Fabreez if that is the case. I opened the door and Hunter was standing there. Of course, he would be here because that is always what happens, isn't it?

"Hunter do you need something. Aren't you supposed to be at work?" I asked. He ignored me and walked past me. I groaned in annoyance and shut the door. I followed behind him to the couch where he sat.

"Hunter? Hello? Are you going to answer me?" I stood in front of him. Again, he didn't answer and just stared in front of him. He didn't look up at my eyes either. I snapped my fingers in from of his face. He is just sitting there.

Without a word, he looked at me and grabbed my wrists to stop me from snapping.

"Bella... I did something bad. Something really bad. I don't think you'll ever forgive me for it."

•Edited•