Chapter 48

"Oh Bella your home," Tyler said and closed the album. "We were just looking at some of our old pictures. Lots of memories right Stephanie?"

"Yup so many memories. 12 years of friendship and counting." She smiled big. Tyler wrapped his arm around her and smiled.

"Well, only many more years to come." I smiled. Well, fake smiled.

"Well, Stephanie why don't you go. I'll pick you up later for our little dinner tonight." He kissed her on the forehead and she blushed. She got up and strutted over to me. She hit my shoulder and I stumbled back. I looked over to Tyler and see if he was watching. Of course, he wasn't, he was picking up the albums on the floor.

"Ta-Ta," Stephanie said before leaving the room. I rolled my eyes.

"So how was your morning with Stephanie?" I asked. I was truly curious.

"Fun. We walked around town. I bought her a few things and then we went for ice cream. So how was your morning you know with Mr. King?" He set the albums on the top of our dresser. I sat on the edge of the bed.

"It was fun. I guess. He just flirts a lot and you know the usual." He chuckled and sat by me. He wrapped his arms around me. I don't know why but I just felt disgusted. He started kissing my cheek and then lowered to my neck. It just didn't feel right. Nothing anymore felt right.

Tyler stopped after he realized I wasn't responding to anything he did. "What's wrong Baby?" He asked. I shook my head. He unwrapped his arms and sat up straighter. "Are you ok you don't seem yourself?"

"I'm fine just a little tired. We can talk later. I think I am going to take a small nap." He nodded and got up.

"Well, I guess I will go downstairs doing whatever." He responded and walked towards the door.

"Ok have fun." I laid back on the pillow and closed my eyes. I heard him sigh and then the door shut.

...

"Stephanie this is her room too!" I heard Tyler whisper sort of.

"She can go fuck a can for all I care. Why are you still with her anyway? I thought you wanted to marry me." She whined.

"I do I just I can't break her. She would shatter and no one would be there for her. I am the only person in her life." Tyler whispered.

"Pathetic. She is so pathetic can't even get one friend. Where did you find her anyways the sewers?" I stirred in my 'sleep' and yawned. I opened my eyes and saw the two people I didn't want to see.

"Evening sleepy head." Tyler smiled and came over to kiss me, but I turned my head so he kissed my cheek. His eyebrows furrowed together in confusion.

"Are you still in a bad mood?" He asked. When I didn't answer, he asked again.

"Yes."

"What's wrong? Stephanie, can you step out for a bit?" Stephanie rolled her eyes but left anyways. "Tell me what's bothering you."

"You, you are bothering me. You're all over Stephanie. Oh and less than five minutes ago I heard you wanted to marry her!" I said frustrated.

"I- none of that was true." I scoffed.

"If you were going to lie to me. I'd rather you did it in a better way. So before this gets messier than it already is, I'm breaking up with you."

"What why? I love-"

"You don't. You love her. I don't completely remember how we used to be. If I were to never go into the coma, would this have still happened?" I asked. He looked anywhere but my eyes and nodded.

"Then I guess this is over. I'll be out by tomorrow."

"Bell you don't understand I love- I loved you. I did. I just didn't feel anything after you woke up from your coma. I don't know anymore."

"I don't know what there is to not understand. You don't love me anymore. I don't know what I feel. Have fun on your date tonight. I might even be gone by tonight if you're lucky."

"Bella please." A swear I might've seen a tear fell from his eye.

•Edited•