Chapter 64

Here I am sitting in a chair, very comfortable chair, with a gun, pointed directly at me. My once dad is sitting a foot away from me and he has Ryan right next to him.

How does this shit always happen?

"Now what a great family union!" Adrian smiled.

"Yeah great." I rolled my eyes.

"Now now Daughter, that is not how I raised you," Mark said.

"Didn't raise me at all," I mumbled.

"What was that sweetie?" I ignored him and returned my attention to the very scary gun.

"Bella, dear, this will all be very simple. You follow and listen to our directions or she dies." He pulled out another thing from his desk which was his IPad or whatever. He turned it on and it showed a woman tied up in a chair. It looked like a live stream of some sort. "You see her?" He asked. "You know who she is?"

"I don't."

"That's your mother." The woman lifted her head and I finally saw the face. It was indeed my mother. She looked terrible. Really bad, but she put most of that on herself. Drugs, alcohol, and God knows what else.

"Shocking," Sarcasm was just dripping out of my mouth. "So I am guessing you expect me to go screaming and begging for you to not kill her." I crossed my arms over my chest and leaned back in the chair. I heard the gun's safety go off.

"Listen to them, Bella," Ryan said. Reluctantly I sat back up and uncrossed my arms.

"Good choice Bella. Yes, your mother doesn't mean a whole lot considering what she has done in the past. However, we have a few other people." He pressed his ear and started talking to someone. I watched as the camera switched to multiple camera angles. My mom wasn't the only one tied up.

"Is that-"

"Tyler Ross, his little sister, Thea Monz, Loren James, Carla Smith, and Jeff. I must say Jeff was a hard one, but we got him. " I looked at each of them with their head down and hands tied behind their backs.

"What do you want?" I sat up and looked back at him who looked very pleased right now.

"We need you," He pointed to me with the gun. "And him." He pointed to Ryan. "To get married so we can show other gangs that there is another generation of leaders for our gang," Adrian explained theme.

I looked over at Ryan and he looked like had almost no emotion, but I could feel his happiness all the way over here.

"This is crazy! I am not marrying him. And you're in a gang?!"

"Darling if you were listening you would have figured that out as soon as your father walked in. So do we have a deal or not?" He asked. I looked at the IPad and then back at him.

"If I marry him, will you let them go? All of them?"

"All of them that want to go. Loren seemed to like the men dragging her to her death basically. She might want to stick around." Adrian shrugged.

"You'll let everyone one of them go, and.... you pay for her cancer treatment." I pointed to the little girl in Tyler's arms. Adrian and Mark looked at each other almost as if they were communicating without words. Like, mind-reading each other's brains.

"Deal." Adrian and Mark said at the same time. I shook Adrian's hand and Ryan's hand.

"Ready to be mine once again Princess?" Ryan whispered in my ear. I tensed when I heard those words come out of his mouth.

"You're disgusting. I am doing this for them." I pointed to the IPad.

"You know you want me. You do realize we are going to need to make kids right? I gonna get you beneath me and make you scream my name louder than anything." He whispered. I think I'm gonna throw up.

"You're disgusting."

"Obviously not since you dated me the first time." He smirked.

"I hate you."

"You won't be saying that when I ram my d-"

"Ryan please take Bella out to the car we have a few things to discuss," Mark said and waved Ryan and me off. He nodded and went to wrap his arm around my waist. I grabbed it before he could though.

"Not a chance." I walked faster than him so he wouldn't try anything. I hope I have freedom, or else I'm going to go ape shit crazy.

...

"So this is my house," Ryan said and held his arms open. I looked around the house. It was a house and not a mansion. I know even I am surprised. It was actually kind of homey, but him in the house is going to ruin it completely.

"Nice isn't it. This could have been us a long time, but someone had to leave."

"You cheated, abused, and broke me down. So I think that are a few reasons why I left."

"Whatever, come on I'll show you our bedroom." He grabbed my wrist and pulled me upstairs with him. He showed me his room which wasn't too bad. Definitely needs a woman's touch.

"So what do you think?" He asked after showing me the rest of the house.

"It's nice. So I'm gonna go. I have an appointment. Yeah, a dentist's appointment."

"You don't. Adrian said you weren't busy at all today."

"Yeah about that. I actually just got a cavity right now. Like right at this very moment so I need to go get it filled. Bye." I walked to the door and opened it. I grabbed his keys off the hook and ran to his car leaving him in the dust. I drove away as fast as I possibly could. Meadow is still at her parents which is not an option. Lenny is doing whatever Lenny is doing.

So I guess Hunter is the only option left.

If he even wants to talk to me that is. Funny how he's the only one ever here for me.

•Edited•