Chapter 5

On my way to work the other day I found out what they are building. It's a fucking police station. Cause that would totally help this neighborhood. The preppy Mayor no doubt came up with this idea. She is all about being nice to one another and helping everyone no matter who they are.

The constrution woke me up everyday at 6 in the morning because of their stupid jack hammers and equipment. It's been an entire month of this ruckus. Sometimes I wish I could over there and give them a peice of my mind, but the workers are hot so...

I would most likely embarrass myself. First of all they would see me coming out of this trashy apartment building. Which they already do every day. Then when I walk over there I'd probably trip on something. Then land face first into something bad like cement.

Hunter's POV

"Hunter, I can't," Bella pushed away from my grip.

"What?"

"I can't do this. Please just stop coming here. I don't want to be one of your many girlfriends who you date for a week and then leave." She said.

"But Bella-"

"I don't want to hear it. Please leave Mr. King. I'm sure you have work in the morning." Bella opened the door for me. I walked through it but turned around to talk more, but before I could say anything else the door was shut.

I stood outside the door for a few minutes hoping maybe she would change her mind, but she didn't so I left.

...

"And where exactly were you?" My father asked as I stepped foot in the house.

"Out." I answered blankly.

"Were you with a girl again?" He asked and walked over to me. I could hear his shoes hitting the floor every time.

"Yes, but she wasn't just 'a girl'."

"You say that about ever girl you bring into this house. And after a week she is gone just like," He snapped his fingers. "That."

"But-"

"No buts tomorrow we are back to the way everything was before you met this girl. " He interupted and then walked away. I sighed and made my way up to my room. As soon as I reached my room, I collapsed on the bed. Damn I need to move out.

...

A few days later.

"Good job son. I'm proud." My father said as I sat at his old desk.

"Yup." I said as I went through our latest sales not bothering to look up from the screen.

"We are having a charity event in a month or so. You need to be there." He said and handed me an invitation. I opened it and scanned the writing.

"I can bring a person?" I asked as I read the part about a plus one. I know who I am bringing whether she likes it or not.

"Yes, but your plus one is already taken care of. No need to look for one. You will be meeting her at dinner." He said before he left me alone with all this work to do.

A little later I went and got some coffee but when i reaches my door everything just seemed different. When I reached my office, I heard giggles coming from inside. I opened my door to see a blonde girl sitting on my desk talking to one of my guards. I cleared my through because they obviously hadn't heard me open my door.

"Oh you're back Mr. King. This is Loren Jones. She came to see you early instead of at dinner tonight." He explained before leaving.

"Hello Mr. King." Loren said seductively.

"Get off my desk." I walked over to my spinning chair. Sometimes my inner child comes out and I just spin on the chair around and around in circles. Sorry off topic.

Loren hopped off the desk and sat down in a seat in front of my desk. She pulled her dress down trying to show off he boobs and then flipped her hair behind her shoulder.

"Do you need something?" I asked not looking up from my work. She was ok, nothing compared to Bella.

"I came to meet my future boyfriend and then husband." She said and walked over to me. She spun my chair sideways so she could see me better. She had her hands on the arms of my chair. Her boobs were on full view for me, but I didn't look there. I grabbed her wrists and pried them off my chair. She stood up straight and pulled her wrists from my grip.

"Don't ever do that again. Do not disturb me at work. And we won't be in any sort of relationship, ever." She nodded and went back to her previous seat. 

"Ahh Hunter, I see you've met the wonderful Loren." My dad said as he came into my office. I will never get anything done if this is how every day will go. I really need someone to keep people from just coming in here.

"She is ok. Was she your only choice?" I asked and raised an eyebrow.

"Hunter! That is not how I raised you." He gasped and apologized to Loren for my behavior.

"Well you didn't raise me much."

"Hunter, when we get home we are going to have to talk. Until then get some work done. You have hardly got anything done. Come on Loren I will introduce you to some people who work here. Again I am really sorry for the way he treated you." My dad said and led Loren out of my office.

•Edited•