Chapter 45

"You're doing great," Lenny said as I walked to the dressing room.

"Thank you. I want to get this down and kind of be back to the way I used to be." I replied.

"You'll get there Bella. Don't worry. Now, go get that swimsuit on." I smiled and went into the dressing room. Hunter was already in here changing, and Meadow was taking off her makeup.

"I have to get a swimsuit," I said to Meadow. She faced me and pointed to the corner where the rack of swimsuits was. I walked over to them and started going through them. "Should I do a one-piece or two?" I asked to no one imparticular.

"Two" "One" Meadow and Hunter said at the same time.

"She was asking me, dimwit," Meadow sassed.

"I believe she was asking me," Hunter said as he walked out from behind the curtain thing.

"Why would she ask you? I know more about modeling than you." She squinted her eyes at him.

"Whatever helps you sleep at night Meadow. Now back to the original question. Two-piece Bella. You would look-"

"She has a boyfriend. I will make sure to tell him everything you say." Meadow interrupted.

"Go ahead tell him. I don't give a damn." Hunter waved her off. "Two-piece Bella."

"She should do a one-piece because she looks better in them," Meadow commented.

"I think she would look better in a two-piece."

"Well, I know she will look better in one-piece."

"Honestly guys-" A woman stuck her head in the doorway and we turned our attention to her.

"If I could be of assistance, I think she should go with both. She can do half the shoot in a one-piece and the other half in a two-piece." She suggested. I nodded and pulled out a one-piece and a two-piece. The lady smiled and then left. I changed into the one piece first.

I stepped out from behind the curtain and grabbed a cover-up

I stepped out from behind the curtain and grabbed a cover-up. I put in on so I wouldn't get cold.

"Told you," Meadow said and stuck her tongue out at Hunter who was looking me up and down.

"Ok guys places!" We heard Lenny yell. Hunter and I left Meadow and went out to the main room. When we walked out, people were finishing the backdrop and getting everything ready.

"Bella, Hunter what are you wearing?" Lenny asked as he walked over towards us. I looked down at what I was wearing. I looked fine, didn't I?

"Take off your shirt and get stupid cover-up off of you Bella." He tugged at both of those pieces of clothing lightly. When I turned around I saw Tyler staring at me. I just smiled and waved to which he did the same.

"You look so hot," Hunter whispered.

"Don't say that. You just don't get the hint do you?"

"No, I don't. You will be mine, Amore. You always were and always will." He whispered before Lenny started everything.

"Hunter can you move out of shot, please. She has a few solo shots first." Hunter walked off the backdrop. Once he was out camera flashes started going off.

"Ok, that's good Hunter get in there." I got up and walked off to the dressing room to change quickly. I changed into this...

I made it out just in time for the next few pictures

"Ok, Bella you know what to do?" Lenny asked before I stepped out. I nodded. I walked out to Hunter and he got in his spot. I sat in front of him and he wrapped his arm around my waist.

...

After we finished with swimsuits, we wrapped up, and then it was time to go home finally.

"You did great baby," Tyler said and kissed me. I smiled in our kiss.

"Thank you."

"Let's go get a little something to eat yeah?" He asked as we got into the car. Now I liked the sound of that.

"Sounds good to me. I think I want something sweet."

"How about some cookies. I know a place that makes the best chocolate chips cookies." He started to drive off. He drove to the place and when I stepped out of the car I immediately looked for what this place is called.

"The Coffee Café." I read it aloud.

"Yup best place to get chocolate chip cookies." He wrapped his arm around me and we walked inside. When we walked inside, it immediately felt like Deja vu.

"I feel like I have been here before," I commented as we walked to the line.

"Maybe." We waited in the line which didn't take long since the workers were working hard. When we finally reached the front of the line, Tyler order for us.

"Oh my gosh, Bella is that you?" A girl with blonde hair asked.

"Yes, Bella, do I know you?"

"It's me, Carla. Do you not remember me? It was only a few years ago. I thought you would've remembered the girl who you used to gossip with was."

"I'm sorry I don't know you."

"Carla, will you come to help our newbie?" Thea called out. A girl with blonde hair came over with a smile on her face. She looked like she was around 16 maybe 17.

"Of course Thea. Hi, I'm Carla and you are?"

"Bella."

"Well nice to meet you, Bella. Come on I'll show you how to use the coffee machine and all that." She grabbed my handed and pulled me over to the coffee machines.

"Thank you, Carla," I thanked after we turned the sign that the café was 'closed'.

"Your welcome. I loved that. I have to get home though. Curfew." She said and hung her apron up.

"Oh my gosh, Carla." I smiled.

"Finally it's like you got amnesia or something." She laughed and we hugged over the counter.

"Hey! Can you hurry it up, up there? Some people have better things to do than watch two girls have a reunion!" A guy yelled. Tyer turned around.

"I don't care if you have shit to do. Let them be!"

"I should get going but it was nice seeing you again Carla."

"Same here girl. Come visit me. I miss having you with me filling these orders." I nodded and then grabbed our things off the counter. We left and ate our cookies on our way home.

•Edited•