Chapter 39

"And your name is?" Charlie asked and looked at me.

"Bella. Nice to meet you."

"Well, it's an absolute pleasure to meet you. I'll save you a seat a dinner." He smirked and winked at me. I looked over at Tyler and tried to hide my smile. "So how old are you?" He asked and looked me up and down.

"I'm too old for you," I answered but he shook his head.

"Age doesn't matter."

"Age does matter to me."

"Well, Tyler must have passed the age limit years ago."

"I'm only 23," Tyler said. He sounded annoyed which he probably was.

"Exactly."

"You little-"

"Tyler!" A woman yelled we all turned to her except for Taylor she was on her phone still. "Come give your mother a hug." She held out her arms. Tyler let go of me and went to go hug his mom. Charlie took this chance to try and hold my hand.

"So Tyler who have you brought over today?" She asked as they pulled out of the hug. She looked over at me and smiled. She smiled from ear to ear. "Is this your girlfriend?" She asked and came over to me.

"Yes, mom. This is Bella. Bella this is my mom T-"

"Let me speak for myself Tyler. Hi Bella. Call me Teresa. You are absolutely stunning. I see why Tyler likes you."

"Thank you, Teresa."

"Manners too where did you get her?"

"I saw her on TV." Teresa's eyes widen. Maybe she thought someone was selling me and Tyler bought me.

"I was just um well I was Hunter King's assistant and I went with him to this charity event. I was being interviewed and he saw me on TV." I clarified. She let out a sigh and then started laughing.

"I thought you were being sold or something." I laughed nervously.

"Yeah..." I trailed off.

"Well, I am glad you guys came. I haven't seen Tyler for a long time. I'm sure John will glad to see you guys. John! Come downstairs the kids are here." Not long after John came down the stairs in a nice suit. He looked ready to do business.

"Tyler," He nodded at Tyler and Tyler did the same back. John turned to me. "Bella what a surprise. I didn't expect you to still be around."

"Dad," Tyler hissed.

"Only the truth son. Teresa, I'll be back before dinner. The office needs me." He said as he fixed his cuffs. Then he fixed his tie and left.

"Don't worry he is just a little stressed. He will be fine later. You guys can do whatever. I'll call when dinner is ready."

"So Ty when you throw this one away can I have her?" He asked and trailed his hand up my arm. I pull my arm away quickly and backed up.

"Please don't touch me."

"Sorry Baby Girl. I'll try to restrain myself from touching you. At the dinner table don't expect too much." He winked again. I cringed and walked over to Tyler.

"Charlie go do something with Taylor," Tyler said annoyed but they ignored him. Taylor didn't look up once from her phone and Charlie was too focused on me or should I say my body. Freaking 14-year-old pervert. Reminds me of someone. His name may start with a J.

"Come on Amore. We can go up to my old room." He grabbed my hand and we left those two.

He opened a white door that revealed a nice room that did not look like a guy's room. It was more a neutral-colored room; mostly white and black, but it was still beautiful.