Chapter 36

After walking out on Mr. King, I went straight home.

"Good Evening Miss Amore. You have a guest waiting for you inside. I believe his name is Ryan." My- well Tyler's butler, George, said.

"Thank you. Can you make sure to have Eric and Carl ready?"

"Of course may I ask why?"

"We aren't friends George," I answered. I set my bag down and hung up my jacket. I walked into the living room and when I entered I immediately saw Ryan sitting there. Just looking around the room.

"Ryan. What are you doing here?" I asked. He stopped and turned towards me. He stood up.

"Bella. Long time no see. It has been 2 years I believe." He walked over to me but I stopped him before he could get any closer.

"I have guards ready to escort you out if you touch me." He put his hands up and backed up a bit.

"I'm not here to hurt you. Just to visit. So how is life with your second boy toy hmm? I see you got everything you ever wanted. Nice cars, nice mansion, butlers, maids, guards. You are practically rich. And to be on covers of one of the best makeup and fashion magazines. Everything seems to be going right."

"I don't care about all this, sure it's nice but at least I have someone who makes me happy."

"Just wait Bella. Good things come to an end always no matter how good it is. This," He motioned to everything with his hands. "is all going to end, and when it does I'll be there to help pick you back up on your feet and get you going again." I scoffed and rolled my eyes.

"I have friends so I won't need you if it did happen. Which it won't because Tyler and I are very truthful and honest with each other."

"That is what they all say, Bella. I'll be waiting Bella. I'll let myself out, it was nice." He walked past me and out the door. I walked out of that room and went up to Tyler and my room.

He can't be right. Ryan is just trying to get into my head and he is damn good at it. That's probably why I dated him in the first place. He is a manipulative little-

"Miss Amore dinner is ready." I looked up and saw the maid's head popping in.

"Please just Bella."

"Mr. Carter told me to only call you Miss Amore."

"Well, he isn't here right now. Just Bella Please." She nodded. "I'll be down in five." She nodded once again and then left gently closing the door behind her.

I quickly changed into more comfortable clothes and then made my way downstairs. Today was definitely interesting.

...

"I swear you never talk to me at all unless we are at work. It's like Mr. Carter took you away from me. FROM ME!!" Meadow shouted into the phone. I moved the phone away from my ear.

"Well he isn't here for a few months how about some Meadow and Bella time?"

"Sounds good to me. Tomorrow at 1. I am picking you up. Wait no you pick me up."

"I don't know I have to ask Tyler. His cars mean a lot to him."

"Girl he is rich. I think he can spare a few bucks for a new car if you wreck it."

"Ok, I'll be there at one."

"Great be ready to spend-"

"Hold on Meadow Tyler is calling. Bye, I have to go."

"This is exactly-" I hung up on her and answered Tyler's face time.

"Hey, babe." I smiled and fixed my hair. I rolled over and laid on my stomach.

"Hey, how are you doing?"

"I'm good. Except Ryan came over earlier."

"Ryan?"

"My ex. Remember. He thinks our relationship is going to end badly."

"Well, he really is crazy then. Like I said earlier nothing will break us apart. So how are things back there?"

"Good, it is actually very lonely without you."

"I know it's lonely over here too. It's just a few guards and maybe a few people here and there but no one like you."

...

"I'm," *Yawns* "So tired."

"Go to bed we have been talking for 6 hours. It's probably late over there. Don't you have work tomorrow?"

"No, I have a day off. But I think I am going to sleep."

"Ok Night baby. I'll call you tomorrow."

"Goodnight." I smiled with my eyes closed before hanging up. I set my phone on the side table and plugged it in. I waited until I heard the little ding to tell me it is charging. Then I turned off the lights and got under the covers.

...

BANG BANG

What the hell is going on downstairs. I checked my phone and it was only 3 in the morning.

"The hell?" I rubbed my eyes and still hear banging downstairs. This day is going on forever. I waited to see if the banged would go away and when it didn't I called Eric and Carl to take care of it. We have become quite close actually. We are on a first-name basis which is good.

I waited for about 5 minutes and then I heard the front door slam open. I knew it was Eric and Carl because they always do that I heard grunting and things breaking downstairs. They can never get things done without breaking a vase. I got up and made my way downstairs.

When I got down there, I saw Eric holding a guy in a mask, and then Carl was about to kick the guy.

"Carl! We don't do that unless he really deserves it." I turned to the masked man. "Who are you and what do you want?"

"I'm not telling you shit." He growled and tried to pull out of Eric's grip.

"Fine be that way. Go ahead Carl takes care of him." I waved my hand.

"Wait! Wait, I'll tell you. I work for your father. He told me to come in here and find out stuff about you and your boyfriend."

"Well tell him that he can go fuck himself!"

•Edited•