Chapter 41

Tyler's POV

"I'm gonna go get coffee," I said to the nurse checking up on Bella. I have been waiting for her every day. I even gave the company back to my dad for the past 6 months. Just sitting on the crappy couch seeing her chest rise and fall. At first, my dad tried to get me to forget about her and leave her but I couldn't do that. Not to her. I couldn't leave her I needed her. I don't know what life would be like without her.

I got my coffee and quickly got back to Bella's room. As soon as I opened the door, there she was.

"Bella! Oh my god. I can't believe you are awake." I ran over to her and hugged her. She just laughed.

"My name Bella. How do you know my name?" She asked. I pulled away.

"What's wrong with her?" I asked.

"She might have some memory loss. She was out for a while. I knew she would wake up."

"How much will she remember?"

"Well have to bring in people she's known for the past five years. We'll be able to see then. We already called the people to come in. They should be here in an hour or so."

Later the door opened and Ryan, Lenny, Meadow, and Hunter came in. I grabbed her hand and I was shocked when she didn't pull away but also held it.

"Bella over here," Lorelei said. Bella looked over at her. "These people are here to help you." She nodded and then went to the others who moved into a line. Lorelei walked over to Ryan, who was in the front of the line.

"Bella over here now," Bella turned to look at her. "Who is this?"

"Um, I'm sorry I don't remember."

"It's ok how about him?"

"Oh, that is wait I don't know."

"It's fine Bella this is perfectly normal. How about her?"

"She looks familiar I have seen her in my dream."

"Good job Bella only a few more people." Lorelei moved to Hunter and Lenny."Do you know who he is?"

"Ooh, he was in my dream also."

"one more."

"Um, I saw him before. I definitely know. Hector am I right?" I held back a laugh and saw Hunter glaring at me.

"Great job Bella. Now we have a few pictures if you could just tell us who they are." She held up pictures of her dad.

"That's my dad," She held up another picture which was her mom. "That's my mom. She isn't doing so well."

"Great Bella that was amazing. Here have a lollipop." She pulled out a lollipop and handed it to Bella. She took it and started licking it.

"Well by all of that we can guess it was about a 6-8 year memory loss. We'll have to do some more tests to be precise. She mainly forgets people. Her friends knew her longer so she had dreamt about them. I'm not so sure about Mr. King. She hadn't known him long from what I know. She might start to gain her memory back slowly though. It will take time."

"Thank you, nurse." I saw. Lorelei nodded and grabbed a clipboard. She left leaving everyone.

"So wonderful weather we are having."

"What are you doing here?" Hunter asked Ryan. I guess he knew about Ryan also.

"I just came here because the nurse called me. Do you know what that means? Bella still had my number on her phone." Ryan smirked. I would have punched him multiple times already if Bella wasn't awake right now.

"Get out!" Meadow said and started shoving him.

"Meadow doesn't get violent," I said.

"Don't get violent?! Do you even know who I am? I am a violent person so stay out of it. This never would have happened if you wouldn't have shoved her or even met her!" Meadow ranted.

"I know it was my fault and I'll never forgive myself for it. I still feel bad. I even wonder what her life would be like if I never ever went to go find her." I glanced at Bella and she was smiling and licking the lollipop.

"Ok guys let's all calm down and just be happy Bella didn't die and she woke up," Lenny said. Ryan of course agreed with him. Ryan, Meadow, and Lenny all sat down on the couch. Hunter stayed standing up staring at Bella.

"Do you have something to say?" I asked and glared at him.

"I just haven't seen her in a while that's all. I kind of miss having her as my assistant."

"Well forget it. She won't come to you."

"I know. Sometimes I wish I never threatened her with that contract. You know why I did it? I did it because I was jealous of you. You got the girl. I got nothing. I wanted her to be mine, but she chose you."

"I didn't know you liked her. You kind of just put her to the side and she watched you have sex with other girls."

"I didn't even have sex with them. I just made them come in and sit. I may have kissed a few but I never did anything too serious. I was just trying to make Bella feel the way I felt when I found out she went to you every time I told her to leave. And when she quit I thought my heart broke into pieces."

"Oh stop with the mushy shit. She all knows she loves me the best. Just saying." Lenny said.

•Edited•