Late

Nickolas' POV

After a long busy night, the next morning I wake up next to a warm body curled up next to me. Her hands lightly touching my hair, before I feel them trace the outline of my morning beard.

Her ever soft and delicate fingers start to explore my body innocently, and my arousal stirs, growing even harder, as if on command. 

I want her again. I want her all the time, even in my half-asleep state, I want her so badly. 

Ally feels like glass. Like something so new and precious to this earth that I discover alone. She is ever so delicate. Her demeanor, her voice, her eyes, everything about her un-arms me...it makes me weak with longing...I am obsessed with her.

I didn't take it easy on her last night, I expected her to want to keep some distance this morning, give herself time to rest since we finally slept so late, but as always, she defies my expectations.

Her soft hands explore my stomach, stopping to lightly caress the hair below my navel, like she often likes to do now, but her hand stills, seeing how much her innocent exploration has affected me already.  She withdraws her hand immediately.

Catching it mid-air.

"Don't stop! finish what you've started" I say, my voice deep, and low with rising desire and need.

I bring her hand back to my stomach, then lower, to where I most need her sweet soft touch again.

She bites her lip.

"I was just, I was just...... "

"Just what?" I ask, my own hands starting their own exploration of her body, enjoying how soft her skin feels against my touch.  I lower my mouth and close my lips over her exposed breast.

She pulls her hand back and fidgets with the sheet, trying to pull it over herself.

Pushing it back down, I start to move over her, causing her to lie flat on her back and me to rest between her legs.

"Nick? you promised" she says, biting her lip again, her mind in conflict with her body.

"You started this"

"I was just, I..., I didn't think.... I'm still sore" she says defensively instead.

"I will be gentle this time" i promise. She bites her lip again, her hand on my thigh unconsciously pulling me closer to her. Our sexual energy is thick, and i know she wants me just as badly. 

She raises her hips to grind against me. 

Her body is screaming yes, but her mind is still unsure of what she is able to take. I want her wholeheartedly, mind and body.

I start to pull back, but she quickly stops me, hooking her leg over the back of my thigh, drawing me back to her.

"No, continue please" she says invitingly. 

Not needing to be told twice, I claim her body, slowly, the action, earning me a rugged gasp, followed by a long moan of complete surrender.

I watch her face as I completely sink into her. Despite how incredibly tight she is, she's wet and warm, and takes me in smoothly.

I close my eyes to savor the feeling.....then i pull almost all out, and slowly take her again.

Yeah. This is how i want to wake up every morning.

*

"So, I was thinking that maybe we could go away for a while, you know, maybe about a week, seeing that the ranch trip turned out to be such a disaster, maybe this time just you and me, kind of like a little vacation." I suggest, twirling her hair as she rests, sitting between my legs. We haven't left the bedroom yet, and just finished having breakfast that we had Elizabeth bring to our room.