How Can I Forget

Alaia's POV

To be honest, i am surprised Nick let me go with my sisters. I wish i could have seen his face so i could have read his expression.

Funny how things change so quickly, as if it wasn't just this morning that i felt like i were having a moment.

"Hey... tell me what happened with Nick" Sienna probes as soon as Zara gets out of the car when we arrive at home.

"When? Just now about the newspapers" i ask.

"I didn't know he was back. Did he just get back today?" she asks in return.

"He arrived last night"

"Oh.... ok. Well? Did you guys talk at all about Jude? He definitely didn't  look too happy just now." She observes.

"Yes well, we talked about that last night. 

At this point memories of last night and this morning come flooding back, and filling me with mixed emotions. I want things to work with Nick, there, i finally admit. I really do. I want to be enough for him. I want to be enough for anyone. I want that more than anything. 

"Ally, I am sorry, please don't be sad" Sienna says hugging me.

"No no.. i am not sad. It's ok.. i  am fine.... We talked this morning and well, according to him, even though he asked Rhea to join him on the trip, they didn't sleep together at all. And that he had been checking up on me everyday with Lu and Lizzy."

"Ohh...Ok...So what does that mean?"

"Nothing, we kind of had a moment, but that all over now" i say

"What do you mean a moment?....did you guys make up or something" she asks.

I nod shyly, remembering our 'makeup' session this morning.

"Did you... ohh Ally....Did you guys finally have sex? " She exclaims loudly noticing my blushing face.

"Is that the only thing you ever think about? All your questions always come down to that" i mutter.

"I want to know... Did you? "

"No!" i say getting even more red in the face thinking about what we did manage to do anyway.

"Then why do you look as red as a tomato??" she asks.

"Because....Sienna, are you always going to be interested in every detail of my sex life?"

"No,  ofcourse not. I just want to know the first time you do it with him. You don't have to give me all the details. Just tell me if it did happened or not." she pleads.

"Well, we were kind of interrupted after we...after he..ahh..you know.." i can't even bring myself to say it out loud, even though i have borne witness to her and Rita talk about such matters ever so freely in the past. 

Clearly, from my blushing face, My body is already reacting to the memory of it.

Sienna gasps and claps 

"Did he go down on you?"

I can't believe i am having this conversation with Sienna. Rita i can manage, but Sienna is my sister, ohh my God.

"Ally?"

"Yes..Enough now ok"

"Ooohhhh" Sienna screams 

" Did he make you come? Last qusetion i promise" She really won't let this go.

"Sienna!