Someone Is Watching

Alaia's POV

I know the game but have never participated in it before. So i am excited not to be on the side lines this time.

"Everyone has to play, no exceptions. That's why we are all here, to have some fun" Marco says winking at me.

However, this doesn't include my parents, Nicks parents and his Grandparents who sit at a distance, and engage in their own conversation, but are able to watch and hear us play if they pay attention.

Nick urges me to sit on his lap, as Lola explains the game and rules. 

Angelo is in charge of the drinks for the game, but luckily, i don't have to drink the same stuff as the others because of my medications.

The game starts out well with funny and friendly questions and goes on for about half an hour like that.

Eventually, Nicole takes the cards with the questions from Lola, goes through them, until she finds something that catches her eye.

"Never have i ever" she pauses and smirks "sent a naughty photo to someone"

Everyone, including Lola and Zara drinks to this, except for me ofcourse.

"Never have i ever kissed or slept with someone and kept it a secret" Sienna, the 'teens' and i are the only ones who don't drink to this.

"C'mon.. Let's make this interesting people, forget the cards, let each one of us, take turns and ask a question of their choice... Spice things up a little mmhhm? ." Rhea suggests.

 Everybody agrees saying this will be interesting.

"Lola and Zara, go to bed" Nick announces suddenly.

"No way, we are almost 18, we want to stay... " Lola protests.

"Now! " Nick reiterates, and  Lola huffs in annoyance, but gets up anyway.

"You are so annoying." She complains, taking Zara with her.

Angelo offers to go first. 

"Alright, Never have i ever had sex in a public place" he says.

Sienna and I don't drink to this. Nick whispers in my ear 

'Well babe, we can work on that one tomorrow, if you like' and i smack his chest.

Marco goes next. 

"Never, have i ever, cheated on a partner and lied about it"

Again, all the guys drink up, including Rhea, except for my sister and I. And I start to feel uncomfortable sitting on Nick's lap. 

I don't think I want to play this game anymore.

"Never have i ever been with a former lover of someone I care about behind their back." Rhea goes. Nicole, Aaron, Nick, Rhea and Angelo drink again. 

Rita and i exchange a look, mine petrified, hers amused.

"Never have i ever had a friend with benefits" Aaron makes it simple. 

Nick sighs and drinks again. 

For some reason i feel really pissed off and want to move from his lap, but i don't want to be too obvious.

Can we please move away from sex.

It's Nicole's turn now 

"Never have i ever used handcuffs or other similar toys." She murmurs.