Chapter 24 - Keep the Distance

Nickolas' POV

Finally, i thought this day would not end. 

I just wrapped up on a pretty good deal, which unfortunately requires me to travel to Seoul, South Korea first thing tomorrow morning for about a week.

I don't want to be away from Ally so soon, especially now when it feels like something changed between us. So i am really looking forward to spending time with her tonight and see how that goes, and perhaps, if she wants, she can join me on this trip so we can get to know each other more.

Her father was discharged today, which is earlier than planned because he showed great improvement, and was hence allowed to recover from home. So i am now picking Ally up from her parent's house. I was with Marco during the later part of my day, so he comes along with me to pick her up.

But as we pull up into the driveway, what i see makes my heart to stop, literally. There by the porch, is Ally in the arms of another man, kissing. 

I can't believe what am seeing.

I get out of the Car to approach the 'couple' even before the car stops moving all together, as Marco follows behind me. This Man's hands are practically groping her ass, and she seems to be enjoying it.

"What the fuck is going on here" i ask, trying to maintain my cool.

"Nick?" Ally utters abruptly, pulling away from him.

But the stranger maintains one arm around her waist, keeping her close to him, and i zero in on the exposed flesh between her jeans and shirt where his hand is placed so comfortably.

"Get your hands off her" i mutter.

"Keep that hand one more second on her body and i will reap it off your shoulder!" i growl, stepping closer to the boy.

Ally steps aside. 

"Nick....This is Jude... He's a friend"

"Take that off and get in the car, we are leaving" i spit, referring to the leather coat hanging on her shoulders, that clearly belongs to him. She quickly shrugs it off.

I turn around to find Marco oggling her now exposed cleavage and shoulders, not to mention her slender waist that's is left bare for all to see. 

I clear my throat to get his attention.

He turns his head, briefly glancing at me then looking anywhere but at Ally.

"Nick it's not what it looks like" she tries to explain quietly.

"Really, then why don't you tell me what the fuck am looking at here" i seethe.

"Look man......" Her lover dares to speak.

"Shut up!" Marco and I manage to say at the same time.

The front door opens and her mother and sisters come rushing out.

"Mr. Bishop, we weren't aware you would be picking up Ally......" Mrs Crowe starts.

"We were just leaving..... Ally?" i say, cutting her off and walking to the car.

"I just need to get my jacket" She says in resignation.

"Leave it" i say over my shoulder. Marco gets in the car and i stand by the door, holding it open for her.

She walks to the car with her Mum who hugs her tightly before letting her go.

"Call me, ok" She nods and enters the car.