Render Me Useless

Alaia's POV

Nick holds my thighs as i lie on my back on the edge of the bed in front of him, with my knees bent and my feet touching the surface of the bed. I am laughing so hard Nick stops and just watches me in amusement.

I don't even know why i am still laughing but i feel giddy, and happy, my heart is full of contentment at this moment.

Nick shakes his head and walks to the drawers and opens one of them, picking up something out of it, and he starts walking back to the bed. At this time i have stopped laughing and am trying to compose myself.

"You have quite the sense of humor Alaia" he says in a condescending manner, still shaking his head as he comes back to stand in front of me.

He throws something on the bed and i turn my head see what it is and notice three aluminum foil packets lying next to my head. I may never have seen what a condom wrapper looks like before, but am pretty sure that's exactly what that is.

I grab one and hold it between my thumb and index finger and feel the rubber content inside and my stomach reacts my tighting into a bundle of nerves.

"Three?" i wrinkle my eyebrows at him as he picks up my bare feet and places them flat on his chest and runs his hands back and forth from my knees to my feet in a massaging manner.

We both know where this night is going, but i like how it's playing out. It's not forced or rushed. Everything is happening naturally, and Nick despite his evident arousal, is taking it slow, not necesarily for my benefit i think, but because we both want to savor each moment and prolong every feeling.

"Don't worry, we have more" he winks at me. Thats not what i meant and he knows it. Three is alot already, right?

I slide one foot down from his chest to his stomach and lower as he watches me, partly supporting my movement with his hand on my calf, he moves closer so that the short distance creates liverage to further support my foot.

The feeling of his arousal against the sole of my foot, travels to the rest of my body, igniting a hunger like i have never felt before, my body becomes a bundle of nerves. Dropping my legs i raise myself onto my knees on the bed so that am head to head with him and he quickly grabs my head, with both hands on my face, he kisses me, taking every breath from my body, further fueling my burning desire to uncontrollable heights. I have never felt like this before, am almost melting into a puddle.

I let my hands feel the roughness of his beard on my palms before my hands slide all the way to the waistband of his boxers, and push them down, momentarily getting stuck on the hardness between us, before i finally drop them to the floor.

I want to do and try anything and everything with him tonight. Feeling daring and confident, i break the kiss and explore his neck and chest with my mouth. I look up at him and see surprise and anticipation written on his face as i proceed lower and his breathing deepens, the next thing i see is his head going back and as a muffled groan escapes his lips when i lower my head to taste him with my mouth.

In all the times Nick and i have been intimate, i have never taken this step with him, despite the countless times he has done it to me, and he has never pressured me to do it, but now judging from the way he is reacting to my not so experienced but enthusiastic maneuvers, i know i will be doing more of it in the future.

His hand holding my hair in a ponytail finally raises my head up, bringing me to a stop.

"Please Alaia.....fuck! you're killing me... no more" he lowers his head for another body shaking kiss as i feel his hand massage my breasts before invading my shorts and panties, his fingers exploring my most intimate parts and i realise from how easily his fingers are getting around, just how much i got turned on from giving him pleasure.