The dark side

Alaia's POV

"How come you never push me for answers or information?" i ask Marco, as we drive back to the ranch.

He is one of the few people apart from my family, who accept or understand me without question. I think i could murder someone, ask for his help to bury the body, and he would not even batt an eye at me. Strange boy.

"I don't know, i just do i guess." He says simply.

"Well, thank you. I don't know what i would do without you" i say elbowing him playfully.

"You can let me teach you to swim" he grins.

Laughing, i finally give up. 

"Fine"

"Really?"

"Really"

"Are you only saying yes because Nick is back, and he won't let me anywhere near you like that" he asks.

"Maybe"

"Gosh, you have become just as mean as he is" he winks. 

Really strange boy.

Driving back into the ranch, i see Nick and Angelo at a distance leaning against a car. They don't appear to have seen us, so i take the opportunity to study them.

Honestly, Nick is a sight to bestow. Standing next to Angelo who i now realise is the only other person i know as tall as him. Both of similar built and looks, but while Angelo's hair is brown, Nick's is as dark as night.

Today, he is wearing dark jeans and outdoor boots, coupled with a short sleeved shirt that is hugging his upper body and defining his muscles in a really intimidatingly, but sexy way. 

He has his hands folded on his chest causing his biceps to bulge out. I remember digging my fingers into those arms for support and balance, as he made love to me over the edge of the bed. 

I shake my head at the direction of my thoughts.

He really is every bit as good looking as i could have imagined, and more, and with his aura of confidence, authority and power, his presence is pulpable, it's both intimidating and alluring at the same time.

And he is mine.

"This body is yours Ally, yours to look at, yours to touch, explore and enjoy in everyway that pleases you, anytime you want. I'm all yours, just as you are mine." He had said to me, when he walked back to the bed naked from the bathroom, after we had just made love for the first time, and i was too tentative to look and touch him as freely as he was doing with me.

Then we proceeded to make love to me again, and despite feeling sore and tired the following morning, he wouldn't keep his hands off me, or give me a long enough break to recover, not that i wanted one, and now, my body still feels like i survived a bloody plane crush, and i still have to hide all these hickeys he left on me on purpose.

That's why when he suggested driving here the following day, i was only too happy to let the girls crush our trip. I didn't trust him enough to leave me alone even though he said he would.

'I am obsessed with you, with your body, your mind, everything about you, i want it over and over  and over again' he had said.

"Do you need a tissue there" Marco snaps me out of my thoughts. 

I turn to look at him, and find that he is holding up a handkerchief.

"What?" I ask confused.