Wandalust

Nickolas' POV

"What do you mean? we sleep together every night" i say innocently, but deep down knowing what she really means.

Am just glad that she has finally brought this up. I wanted to at some point i guess, but i didn't want to seem too greedy.

"You know what i mean" she says, blushing a deep red and looking down at her hands, her fingers touching the hem of the tshirt.

"It's just that....this is not how you normally act, and it's making me feel like you don't want me anymore, or like i did something wrong, or maybe you are just still mad at me.......i don't know if am making any sense" she mumbles and gets up from the bed.

I quickly grab her wrist pulling her back towards me, though she playfully tries to resist a little.

"Hold up....where are you going? we are not done talking"

"I want to use the bathroom and wash the makeup off my face" she says softly.

"Ok, but don't be long" i say, reluctantly letting her go and she smiles slightly pulling away. She looks sweet when she is shy, like a little girl. My little angel face.

I take my shoes and watch off as i sit back on the bed. Removing my phone from my pocket, i throw it on the bed and wait. She comes back with a fresh face, the little freckles on her nose and cheeks more obvious now, her lips clear of any lipstick and her eyes full of innocence. She looks so angelic that i want to taint her. It should be a sin to be this beautiful.

She sits down in the middle of the bed with her legs folded and ankles touching each other infront of her, her hair is falling loosely around her, the edges touching the bed, her exposed thighs and legs look so soft and inviting, am almost losing focus of what we were talking about.

"You were saying" i ask, repositioning myself so that one foot is touching the floor, while is other leg is bent over on the bed and am looking at her. She is wearing one of my tshirts, so cliché, but she makes it look so original, i want to devour her.

"It's your turn to talk, i asked you a question" she starts to pull her hair together into a loose bun.

"Am not mad at you for anything, and you haven't done anything wrong either. Ally, there is nothing you could do, that i wouldn't be able to forgive you for" i tell her honestly.

"I can think of something" she answers quickly with a grin.

"Even that, i would kill him and lock you up somewhere and never let you go. Then i would make you have my babies and we would grow old and die a lonely, sad death together" she wrinkles her nose at my narative.

"Oh my God, i fell in love with a psyco" she says breaking into a giggle and abandoning her hair fixing.

She laughs at the silliest things. I love to see her laugh, am not the funniest guy so it amuses me and warms my heart when i make her laugh.

Do you really think i don't want you?" I ask after a moment of watching her laugh.

"I don't know...... thats how you are acting... You are confusing me" she whispers getting serious again.

"Baby, i want you, i want you all the time, i always do...... But am trying to give you some space, sometime to heal both emotionally and physically... i understand what you went through and i don't want to rush you, it's still so soon after the.......incident and i don't know if you are ready."

"Am fine, am not sick or anything anymore.....and i......i miss you....i want to feel close to you again, in every way" she finishes with the bun and focuses on me again.