Blurred Lines

Nickolas' POV

When Ally and i made love tonight,  we actually make love. It is different this time. For the first time, no coherent words were spoken between us, but with every moan, every cry, whimper and groan, our deepest feelings and thoughts are conveyed to one another.

We hold back nothing, i give to her before taking anything for myself, and vise versa. How she drives me so crazy with lust, but i have to keep reminding myself that she is pregnant and we need to take it easy.

Since we have been here, she has been more comfortable and open in bed, she knows what she wants, taking more control and letting herself go easily. It almost validifies my decision of us moving into our own house. I want THIS Ally all the time. At home she is usually too worried about being heard.

We have to move out for sure.

"I love you" she turns her head to whisper into my ear, as she now sits on my lap, her legs parted, facing away from me, her hands on my folded thighs, our bodies joined in the most intimate way possible.

My hands on her waist, i move her against me, following her rhythm. I bite her lip and kiss her hungrily as she bounces off me, our pace not faltering at all.

"And i love you" i say, moving my hands over her stomach to her now fuller breasts and kneeding them greedily, as she throws her head back over my shoulder with a small gasp.

I grab a handful of her gorgeous hair, pushing her down so she is lying on a pillow, i position her between my legs and raise her ass up a little. Leaning down over her, i kiss her neck and shoulders, before coming up and starting to pump into her, loving how her ass is bouncing everytime it makes contact with my pelvis. I throw my head back to savor the feeling.

Feeling close to my release, i pull back taking her with me and lie on my back and watch her climb over me. As she leans in for kiss i wrap my arms around her back and neck so our chests are rubbing against each other. This is my favorite way to end our love making, because this brings her to her release faster, leaving her breathless long into the night.

*****

The remaining days, are spent visiting the church, where Aaron, Marco and I met the little angel face and i tell her the story. We also visit the Cathedral and Meseum and spend a day in venice.

*

"What was the highlight of the trip?" Ally asks, curled up on my lap, on the way back home on the jet.

"Uuhhmm, it's a lot, but if i have to pick one, the moment you told me you loved me, that whole day was awesome. I think thats my favorite part of the trip."

"Me too, and also the first night at the hotel. That was memorable."  she blushes and we both laugh.

"That was the idea."

"It gives me goosebumps just thinking about it."

"Maybe we should get a mirror in our own home" i suggest, playfully.

The topic of moving out not brought up until now.

"Lets move out babe" i continue.

"Are you sure" she shifts so that she is looking at me.

I nod. "Am sure." and she smiles.

"Ok" she murmurs.

*

The house is quiet when we arrive. Ally is feeling quite tired so we start heading upstairs to rest when Elizabeth comes up to us.

"Madam Ally" she hugs her and i frown. Apparently they share a special kind of a relationship.