Chapter 29 - Just Like Poison

A/N. Warning: Mature scene coming up.

Alaia's POV 

We are going to have to make a baby at some point right, so i guess we will have to be intimate at some point, but the truth is, this is not even about that.                                                 

"May i? " he whispers, his lips touching mine again. It snaps me out of my thoughts, and in response, i kiss him back.

He moves us backwards on the bed and lays me down on my back, putting both hands on my knees and parting my thighs as he lays down between them.

I feel his hand caressing my stomach, and going upwards slowly, then closing over my breast, kneading it gently. I ached my back in response, my own hand closing over the back of his, and to my surprise, i feel his mouth closing over the other breast making me, and i literally moan at the feeling of his warm wet tongue over my sensitive flesh. I bite my lip to withhold another moan as his hand continues kneading the other possessively.

I cry out his name, as he continues the action for a while, until i felt his hand slide over my stomach to the hem of my underwear again, and this time without hesitation pushes them to the side, then his fingers lightly touch my naked flesh there making me feel like am melting into a puddle and i have no control over my own body.

Nick groans bringing his mouth back to mine again.

" Ally, You are going to cripple me baby......You feel so good on my fingers, i can't wait to bury myself inside you" he says hoarsely against my mouth.

I am finding it hard to concentrate on his words, when his fingers are, rubbing and spreading my wetness all over my core, driving me crazy and causing my stomach to clench and tighten in a thousand notes.

"You feel so soft.....i want so much to taste you" he says, more to himself, than me.

He pecks my lips and kisses his way down to my groin. I feel him hold the sides of my underwear at my hips, and pulls them down. His actions are slow enough for me to stop him at this point, and for a second i consider doing it. But i don't want too.

Once off my feet, he kisses the inside of my thighs, pushing them legs apart again. i feel the air hit my center, suddenly making me aware of how exposed i am, causing me to feel embarrassed to let him see me so completely open like this. I try to pull my knees back together again, but his grip is firm, pushing them further apart and i just want to die from embarrassment. I place my hands on my face to hide my embarrassment.

Nick chuckles.

"Don't hide from me, i want to see all of you Ally, you are very very beautiful and perfect Ally. I love every part of you.

But now, if you don't take your hands off your face, i will tie them to the bed post. I want to see it on your face how good you are going to feel" he says.

I shake my head in defiance. 

"Now Ally" He demands. 

Well damn Nick. You are so bossy.

*

Nickolas' POV

"Now Ally" i say hoarsely.

She complies, biting her lip in the process, she lows her hands to her sides. 

I want to touch, kiss and taste every part of her all at the same time.

I kiss the inside of her thighs and they feel just as soft and smooth as they look. Damn, how have i longed for this from the moment i saw her.

Finally, my mouth closes over her wet and warm core, causing her to gasp and cry out my name in shock, trying to pull away from me. I hook my arms around her thighs, and hold her tight against the bed, keeping her right there in front of me and lower my head to feast on her like i have fantasized so many times before.