Chapter 17 - Intentions

A/N.Picture of  Nick and Ally's bedroom.

Alaia's POV

I listen, to make sure that i have been left alone in the room. i am holding back tears, afraid that someone will smack me again or sholve me against a wall or something without any notice. But It's dead silent in the room, so it's safe to assume that i am alone again.

I want to go to the bathroom, somehow, i feel very same in there, but I haven't mastered my way around here yet, so i don't know where to go.

I decide to try anyway. 

I walk around feeling things around the room,  but the place is just too big and i can't find it. My frustration is building and tears threaten to fall from my eyes.

I find a door and enter it, but quickly realise that it's not the bathroom after walking around for a while checking for the sink, or bathtub or something  to indicate that i am in the right place, and i am not

What if am in the hall, and i end up tumbling down the stairs, the thought crosses my mind and I sit down against the wall, giving up. Someone will find me soon, hopefully it will be Lizzy. 

I sit here for what feels like forever, before i hear a voice calling out for me. 

Nickolas' voice.

He calls my name again and at this point the tears i have been holding back suddenly just burst out like a dam that has been open. 

I panic, i don't want him to see me like this.

"Alaia, where are you??" he calls again.

*

Nickolas' POV

I walk into the house heading straight to my bedroom. I get to the stairs taking them two at a time and meet Aaron and Nicole as they are coming down.

"Nick....what are you doing here?" Nicole asks, surprised to see me home, because i am rarely ever here before 6pm.

"I live here" I say walking past them both of them, but deliberating bumping into Aarons shoulder as a form of greeting.

I get to my bedroom and the room is empty, but the bed looks like it had been recently occupied. 

She must be in the bathroom.

I walk there and knock twice before pushing the door open, but nobody's in there.  

Where is she?

She couldn't have gone to the  balcony, but i still check there aswell, just in case, and find that she isn't there either. 

My heartbeat speeds up. 

If she left the house, someone would have told me.

"Alaia?" I shout louder, pulling out my phone to call Elizabeth. 

Maybe she took her out for a walk, but then I notice the door leading to her walk in closet is open, and so i walk through it, and find her sitting on the floor against the wall with her knees raised up against her chest, and her face buried in them.

"Alaia?" I crouch down infront of her, and notice her shoulders shaking, so i raise her head up to look at her. Her face is wet with tears. She's crying. Hard.

"What happened?" I ask, worried now, but she bursts into even more tears and i start to panic.

"Alaia, what is it? are you hurt?  What happened, did you fall? " I ask, trying to inspect her body for injuries.