Chapter 12 Part II

Hii,

how are you?

I know, I've said last Sunday and now it's Thursday. I'm sorry, but my Wifi - connection wasn't the best and I just couldn't upload it. That was so annoying!

Also, I have to plan my next semester and I'm not really excited about that but this is a different story. In addition, I've so many deadlines and I try to be punctual and would really like to have days, where I could/would upload once a week. I just have to find a day that would fit Wattpad in and let you know on which day I'll decide.

This part is a little short since it's the ending of Chapter 12 and hopefully, I can upload Chapter 13 soon. Also, in the next chapter, someone new will be introduced in Em's diary, which wasn't in the last chapters.

Anyway, hope you enjoy it! Read, vote and comment!

************

Rose gave a short laugh. "If I'm a psycho, what are you?"

"Maybe a normal human being," Henry tried and grabbed her wrists.

Rose clicked her tongue and shook her head. "Nuh-uh, you are a thief."

"You do realize, you started a food war because of a salad?" Henry asked her.

I turned around to see if some of Henry's friends and his annoying girlfriend were somewhere nearby, but didn't see anyone. Maybe, that's why Rose got the upper hand. Why else would Henry be pinned under her? Suddenly, my gaze collided with my brother's, who was leaving the cafeteria all alone and it was weird. He didn't even try to help Henry. What's wrong with him?

Anyway, I could ask him later what's wrong with him, now I needed to focus on Rose and how to get her away from Henry before the situation escalated.

"You see it like that but I see it different," Rose said as she kicked Henry at his side with her knee.

"How?" Henry got out. No matter, how hard he tried but Rose just didn't budge from above him.

I got a weird feeling sitting in my stomach as I watched them both. Her on him and him under her. It felt like I didn't like it at all and I didn't know why. It made me restless and it just didn't make sense to me.

"You stole my salad from me," she said, trying to free her wrists in vain.

Henry stilled and stared at her. "That's the same thing I said few minutes ago."

Time to intervene but before I could say anything, I heard someone laughing next to me. "That's so entertaining."

I looked to my right and saw Cam with popcorn in his hand. From where he had that, I didn't know nor wanted I to know. "H..How long have you been standing here?"

Cam shrugged and grinned at me. "Long enough to get entertained. And my mood...oh I feel so good!" 

"You didn't feel like helping your cousin out?"

"Oh, I did," he said and the grin was plastered on his face, meaning he enjoyed 'the show', "but the desire to watch was stronger."

I shook my head at him and called, "Rose!"

She turned her head in my direction and I saw that her clothes were dirty as mine. At least, our faces survived the attacks of food. Henry, who was underneath her, had seen better days. His entire face was dirty with something I couldn't guess and didn't want to. Just his green eyes were visible and they were full of anger, irritation and annoyance.

I grabbed Cam's arm, ignored his surprised yelp and dragged him with me. "Rose, get up and leave Henry alone."

"No!"