Chapter 15 Part I

Hello, 

I hope you liked the previous chapters :) 

Please, read, vote and comment if you want to! I would be happy about it 🙈

Anyway, the editing comes later and I know I made some mistakes. But no worries. I'll probably edit my published chapters soon since I can't see those mistakes anymore haha.

Thanks for the reads and votes so far!

********

I really think that no one wanted me, happy. I was fed up. I just wanted a normal day without any drama. But no, drama already started in school and I somehow solved that. And now, I stood with another problem here. My own brother is accusing me of things I wasn't. 

"Why are you doing this?" I asked Scott tiredly. 

I didn't even bother to stand up because he would push me down again. Even if he didn't push me purposely, he looked like he would do it out of spite. And it hurt that he thought so little of me. Of the sister he said he loved more than anyone. 

Lies were so pretty that we hurt so much to let them be true, I guessed.

"Why?" He asked and then laughed as if I told a joke. "God, she asks me why?"

Scott crouched down and took my chin in his hands. "Do you even care? I know, you live in your bubble but come out of it! Your mother is in the hospital and the only thing you care about is yourself! Flirting around, feeling like you're the only person in this world who gets to be looked at."

I tried to shake my head but didn't get far as Scott gripped my chin harder. "Have you ever seen me do it? The flirting or thinking I'm the only person that matters? What is wrong with you?"

Scott tucked a hair strand behind my ear and shook my head a little with his grip on my chin. "What's wrong with me? What's wrong with you, you selfish girl? Are you sad that we aren't talking about you?"

And then I understood. The red glassy eyes and the breath as I stared at him. "Are you drunk, Scott?"  

I slowly pulled my hand from behind me and tried to put it on his arm. "Have you been taking some -"

"Do not touch me," Scott snarled at me, pushing me down once again as he stood up, loosening his grip on my face. Oh, and did it hurt. " You have no right to touch me or ask me if I am drunk. Do you understand? I don't need fake concern of someone, who was drunk all the time last year."

I glared at him, all the concern I had for him vanished momentarily under the growing rage that grew bigger and bigger. "I already told you, you don't know what I went through. So, don't pull your shit and turn this on me as if I did something wrong!"

Scott threw his hands in the air and turned around for a second and then glared back at me. His eyes full of fire and something else. "You don't get it, do you? All of this is your fault! Mom being in the hospital! If you weren't such a cold - hearted bitch, maybe she wouldn't be chained to machines to help her breathe. She would be here, telling me about her day, asking me about my day, about Franny - us just being together and talking."

It was so hard for me not to cry as he listed the things he would've done with Mom, if she wouldn't be on a hospital bed. I was shaking, my hands turning so cold as I thought where was I in this? Why couldn't I have something like that with our mom?

"But you had to take that away from me. Mom always came to you, stayed with you as you had too much to drink and we needed to get you to the hospital. She stayed up for you, not caring if she hadn't enough sleep." Scott continued. "She loved you so much, but she had bad luck to get such an ungrateful bitch like you. Someone, who didn't care about her once, doesn't even visit her and just cares about herself. Every time, I asked her why she didn't talk to you, talk about the things that going on between you two, she told me that you didn't want to, that you spoke badly with her -"