Chapter 9 Part I

Hello, hello!

I'm soo sorry for not uploading this chapter...anyway enjoy it!

So, read, comment, vote and read!

********************

As the next costumer was standing in front of me, I wasn't looking at them. I was too tired and wanted to hit someone. The last few hours, Dean and Caesar made fun of me, repeating the same words over and over. So, I just asked the costumer what they wanted.

"Could I speak with the laziest and most unmotivated employee here?" The person asked me.

"Ah, sure. Dean, someone's here to talk to you!" I yelled because Dean was attending a table further away.

"No - No, I -" The costumer started.

"Dean!" Every head turned to us...probably because of my screaming. "Dean, where are you? Dean -"

"No. I didn't m -"

"Dean! Why aren't you listening? Where are y -"

"God, Emerson! I was asking about you," the person said.

I looked up. "Oh Henry. I didn't know you turned into a woman."

"You knew it was me?"

"Of course, Mrs. Avilla. I would always recognize you. Also, you tried to be funny and you aren't necessarily funny but the fact that you think you have to use a funny voice, is hilarious," I said to her. 

Mrs. Avilla looked exactly like Henry - black hair, a perfect shaped face and green eyes. The only thing she hadn't was the height. Henry was tall, a trait of his father while Mrs. Avilla was average like me.

Before she could say anything, Jenna called me. "Em, what are you doing? Why were you screaming and why do you always have people who want to talk to you? Better said, why are you  talking? Who is this?" Jenna questioned and approached me.

She stood next to me and stared at Mrs. Avilla and me. Mrs. Avilla smiled and stretched her hand out. "I am Head Doctor Avilla."

Jenna took her hand but stared at me. Why? Well, I don't know. "Ah, okay. Well, Mrs. Avilla, I'm really sorry but have to tell you that Em's working and she can't -" Jenna paused, then her eyes widened and before she looked away with her awed eyes, she grabbed my arm. Hard. "Wait, you're the famous Doctor Avilla, whose husband is also very famous and the one whose related to royal blood."

Mrs. Avilla laughed. A light tone in her laugh, something that could cure every sadness except mine. She shook her head. "Yes, that's me but I don't have royal blood in my veins - I was just married into it. My husband and my nephew's mother are relatives of the Lakewoods."

Jenna nodded and looked amazed at Mrs. Avilla as if she was an attraction. For her age, Mrs. Avilla looked very young and beautiful. 

"I need to talk to her," Mrs. Avilla said and smiled at me.

Jenna bumped into me, almost so hard that I would've fallen down if she hadn't my arm in a death grip. "My, my ...Em I didn't know you were friends with royalty."

"She dated my son," Mrs. Avilla piped in. I glared at her.

"What?" Jenna yelled and swung my arm in front of us, nearly wrenching it out. "How could you leave him behind? He's royal blood!" Yes and his mother was in front of us, Jenna, I thought. "If I would've dated him, I would've -"

"But you didn't, okay. I'll talk real quick and go back to work," I cut her off, wrenching my arm from her. My poor arm nearly died today. I could've become armless - I grimaced.