Chapter 14: I knew you would catch me

Y/n and Megumi are running left to right halls and up and down stairs to avoid Kamo's arrows that act as heats seeking missiles. Y/n uses her clothing to create black holes to suck in the arrows to somehow defend herself. Usually she would've slashed all that was coming towards her without moving but that's not possible at the moment. Megumi on the other hand used his Shikigami toads and his wooden weapons to deflect attacks.

"Tch, if I knew his arrows could follow us I wouldn't have warped us into a place that had a lot of blind spots. Sorry about that." You apologize.

"There wasn't a way you could've known. I'm more worried how long you can keep those black holes going for. You keep having to turn them on and off." Megumi says looking at your through the corners of his eyes.

"Well it's true that I haven't used them in such a way but I could keep going for a while. If I want to fight offensively I'm gonna need a more open space."

Then two arrows come from behind the both of you. You quickly take off your suit jacket making it a shield covered in multiple weak black holes. It sucked in one arrow while the other arrow was caught by Megumi's shikigami.

Both you and Megumi stop to asses the situation. He destroyed the arrow with his wooden weapon. After he did so a small splatter of blood hit the wall.

"So it's some sort of blood manipulation?" You ask putting your suit jacket back on without buttoning it up in case you might need it again.

"No wonder his jujutsu defies physics." Megumi says with a bored expression.

Kamo then steps into the scene. "You can summon another shikigami at the same time correct? I don't really appreciate you holding back. As for you Y/n it seems that this space isn't suitable for your cursed techniques since you keep using the same methods"

"Who knows but with the amount of cursed energy you're using you might collapse." You shoot back

"Your also down to your last arrow right?" Megumi asks

'That blood manipulation must be one of the techniques passed down through one of the three main families of jujutsu. What a bother.' You think.

Kamo points his bow towards the ceiling as shoots it causing debris to create more blind spots to get in close. Y/n grabs Megumi's collar and pulls him behind her taking on the Kyoto student instead.

Kamo's fist crashes his fist into Y/n's arm resulting in destructive wind currents to fly around the building. Causing some of the wooden walls to crack. Y/n remains unfazed while Kamo's fist trembles ever so slightly.

"You're gonna have to do better than that if you want to defeat us. That even barely tickled."

"Don't worry Ms. Gojo you'll have the fight you want."

His right eye the opens covered with what seems like dried blood.