Chapter 43: Could give me the chills

"You can... what?" Geto asks.

The three males sat in a lounge with comfortable sofas and chairs around the room. William had his legs crossed as he played with an unlit cigarette in his fingers. Seraphina had just told Geto the secret to his power. Or powers I should say.

Geto's only reaction was shock. It was so extraordinary that Gojo's limitless wouldn't stand a chance.

"I can control time itself. And an extension of my power is that I can control who remembers and who doesn't." Seraphina replies in a polite manner.

Geto was speechless. Such an incredible power in the hands of someone who was the same age as himself. A power that doesn't necessarily need strength but can be strong. A power that you would see in comic books or fantasy shows.

Or you know, fanfics.

"I've never actually used my powers for warping long periods of time. I usually use it when I'm ordered to go back or forward in time by a couple of minutes. This power... it comes with a hefty price." Seraphina explains.

"S-so you're going to go back... back before L/n was killed?" Geto asks, at the edge of his seat.

"That's correct. You see, our clan has only been able to produce offsprings that are male. Y/n is the only female to ever be born in our clan. All the other women were married in." William explains. His raspy and deep voice reaching Geto's ears.

"Why does her gender matter?" Geto asks curiously.

"Our clan worships the curse "Deidamia" as part of a binding vow that was put in place a couple centuries ago. Apart of that deal is that if we can provide her a vessel that is female she will spare our clan full of men from death. She's a curse that despises the male species." William says.

"Vessel? She wants to be in a female vessel instead of her own body with no restrictions? Why would a curse want that?" Geto asks.

"Our historical scrolls don't answer that for us. Her motives are unknown. Well unknown until we ask her ourselves. You see, our clan used to be a family that had very little cursed energy, so to seal the deal or to signify  Deidamia's promise to not kill off our clan, she handed us a sliver of her own power before breaking herself into 10 eyes. The powers have since then been passed through generations, refined and branched out into different forms of her power." William says.

"How strong is she really. And what exactly is her power?" Geto asks, gripping onto the couch cushions.

"She has multiple types of cursed tecniques but... it all leads back to "control". It's a very vague power and it's something that us humans can't hope to understand but, I can promise you this. Deidamia is the only being that can make Ryomen Sukuna look like a grade 1 curse." William says, making Geto drip with sweat.

"And you want to awaken her!?" Geto asks, a bit of distress in his tone.

"Yes." William replies bluntly. "Don't you think she would be the perfect asset to getting rid of all non-shamans. Plus she can't kill any L/n's because of the binding vow. Our ally ship will grant you many advantages."

Geto's eyes enlarge at his proposal.

William smirks at his reaction. 'I got you Suguru Geto.' He says in his head. "When we reverse time, only the three of us will remember. I have a plan to have Y/n become a jujutsu sorcerer and from there we will make her Deidamia's vessel."

"Why do we need to make Y/n a jujutsu sorcerer?" Seraphina asks, tilting his head to the side.

"A part of the deal, Deidamia requested that the vessel to have at least inherited one of the L/n's tecnique. A perfect vessel basically. However in this timeline she doesn't have any cursed energy, ...or so we thought." William says.