Chapter 37: It didn't work!

"AMANAI!" Gojo shouts after blasting through the Chapel's doors, the sound echoing throughout the building. The influx of female students twist their heads towards Gojo's direction with wide eyes, not believing what they were seeing.

One glance, and they fell in love. Would probably kneel to him if he asked. Basically becoming instant fan girls.

"Wha- w- Wha..?" Riko muttered embarrassed of the white haired male's grand entrance.

"WHAAAAAATTTT?!" All the females in the building scream, too entranced by Gojo's model features that can obviously make all genders swoon.

"Riko is he your boyfriend?!" One of her classmates asks excitedly.

In a panic Riko answers, "No! He's my cousin!!"

"He's so tall for a high schooler!!" One squeals

Soon a chat starts for him to reveal his face from his dark, tinted glasses. He doesn't heasitate to give them what they want, gliding the glasses off his face in a suave manner. Sending arrows through all their hearts from the sight of his heaven blue eyes.

"OH MY GOD HE'S HOT!" One yells in awe.

"DON'T GET FULL OF YOURSELF!" Riko exclaims, annoyed by his obvious enjoyment of the compliments.

The teacher of the class finally spoke up, clapping her hands as well. "Everyone! Settle down!" She demanded.

"You're interested in him too." One of her students accuse.

The older woman walks up to him, heels clacking on the chapel's floor, ready to "scold him". At least that's what her students thought.

"This is really inappropriate, even if you are family." She says.

"It's an emergency, my bad." Gojo says, still with a smug look.

The teacher comes in close with a piece of paper and a hand covering her mouth from her students, "this is my number by the way." She says in a hushed tone.

The rest of the girls then start making a ruckus, complaining that their teacher got a step up on em. The teacher could only rebuttal that it was hard to find someone in her line of work.

I mean.... can you blame her for shooting her shot. A moment of silence for our brave soilder.

Anyways, Gojo quickly grabs Riko by her shirt and makes it out of the chapel and onto the roofs of the school.

"What a fun school." He says with a smile plastered on his face.

"You idiot! I thought I said to not show up!" Riko says

"Curse users have invaded. I'm sure you can figure out the rest. We're going straight to Jujutsu High. You don't want to get your friends involved right?"

Riko stays quiet, now understanding the weight of the situation. She allows Gojo to carry her to their next destination.

Watching from another place, a well built curse user that had a brown bag over his head, decided to head into action. 'Is that the 30 million bounty? Is the guy with her a curse user, maybe he's her bodyguard.' He thinks.

"Are you with the time vessel association?" Kuroi asks, making her presence known to the masked man. "Those associated with Q wear pretty peculiar clothing after all."

Her aura eluded deadly intentions while she held what seemed like a mop.

"A civilian? If you're trying to kill me, then hurry up." He said.

She then proceeded to make him think he got a hit on her, before she used the long mop to send him out of commission. Crushing his private part in the process. He lets out a groan and drops to the floor in pain that Kuroi had just inflicted.