Chapter 19: It was more than half

Morishita Family Funeral

You all step out the car only to find out the person you were all going to talk to is well, dead.

"A funeral..." Itadori trails off

"This is where the classmate live?" Nobara asks

"Yeah but... this ain't good. Seems like he died the same way the other three did." Nitta huffs.

"That only confirms what we suspected. No need to stay here anymore. We should investigate the school itself." You say professionally.

"I keep forgetting you used to do investigations by yourself y/n. You're like a veteran sorcerer." Itadori says.

"Dad used to say I'm very observant so he always trusted me with his missions when I was younger." You say getting back into the car.

"Tough love~" everyone quotes Gojo simultaneously.

————

Saitama Urami East Junior High

"He lived with his parents and there's no auto lock. But he was killed in the front of the entrance. He claimed that even though the door was unlocked it wouldn't open. That's what the family says at least..." Nitta says

"Did he have some sort of relation to the other three?" You ask walking up the steps to the school.

"His parents don't know a thing about that. And he was our only lead.." Nitta pouts

"No problemo there's gotta be something at this school!" Yuji says optimistically

You all made it into the school, looking for who knows what, until Nobara spots some people smoking in the corner.

"Oh! We got some punks over there. Let's beat em up and make em talk." Nobara says pointing at two males that did indeed look like punks.

"Why?" Yuji sweat drops

"Huh?" The two boys said bitterly with trademark gangster faces.

Soon their facades we're broken and they both stood up to harshly bow at a ninety degree angle towards your group.

"HELLO! SORRY FOR NOT GREETING YOU PROPERLY!" The two boys said in unison.

"Heh.. that's more like it." Nobara says with a smug look.

"One's aura is hard to hide huh?" Itadori joins in with the same face.

"WE HAVENT SEEN YOU SINCE GRADUATION FUSHIGURO!" the punks say in unison again, indirectly telling Itadori and Nobara that they weren't bowing to them.

"Well that took a turn.." you say looking at Megumi through the corner of your eye.

Itadori and Nobara turn their heads to the raven haired first year with dumbfounded looks.

"My... junior high... here" Megumi mutters looking off into the distance.

All your guy's eyes almost bulge out. Your two friends take the liberty to snatch his face to force him into looking at the three of you.

"That's surprising but what the heck?!" Nobara scowls. "What?! What's going on?!" Itadori says.

"Things just got even more interesting." You mutter making the two punks look at you.

One of them seemed to have a lightbulb light up from the top of his head. He was about to tell you something before Nobara speaks up.

"Hey! Idiot A idiot B, what did he do to you?" Nobara asks.

They both turn their attention to her and answer the question. "To us.. more like most of the gangsters in this area... have been beaten to a pulp by Fushiguro."