~Special Chapter 5~

"Truth or dare?" Nobara asks Maki.

Currently you girls were having a sleepover in Nobara's neat and comfortable dorm room, just to have some quality time. However this game of truth or dare had high stakes, the person who does the most dares and answers truth questions, no matter how embarrassing wins all the money you guys gathered as a prize.

A dare equals 5 points while truth equals 3 points.

"Mmmm, I guess dare." Maki answers with a small smirk. You admire her boldness in choosing dare, knowing Nobara definitely won't hold back.

"I dare you.... to drink the water from the toilet." Nobara says with no mercy, not even for her beloved Maki.

You gasp at the disgusting demand. "That's so gross." You say trying not to throw up.

Maki grinds her teeth, squeezing the pillow she had in her arms.

"I.... give up." She says defeatedly. Both you and Nobara salute her, saying at the same time. "You will never be forgotten, soilder."

She growls at the both of you, making you chuckle.

Now it was just you and Nobara, battling it out for the prize money. And even with your competitive nature, she was in the lead with 10 points while you had 8.

You turn to her with a serious glint in your eye, she mirrors your expression. Maki eats the popcorn next to her, watching whatever unfolds before her.

"Kugisaki, Truth or Dare?" You ask.

She gives you a sly smirk, knowing she's winning she says "Truth."

"Is it true...." you start, making the two girls in front of you sweat from their palms. The tone of your voice unwavering despite your opponent in the lead. Only to gain more points if she answers honestly.

Nobara gulps with a small drop of sweat going down her face.

".... that you have stolen one of the bags Dad has gotten me?" You ask with a menacing glare.

Maki whips her head towards Nobara with her jaw open. To be caught red handed was definitely not something she Nobara coming. Or was it?

Kugisaki looks down and doesn't make a sound. You point your eyes at her, prompting her to answer the question. But obviously, you wouldn't get her that easily.

"No." She answers making your eyes go wide. "I did steal Gojo's card though." She says holding the black card up.

"What the- that's a crime-"

"I get the two points! Your turn! Truth or dare?" Nobara cuts you off. You furrow your brows, knowing that the only way you can pull ahead in points is to to choose dare.

You grumble incoherent curses under your breath, hoping Nobara will have mercy on your soul.

"Dare." You answer, a little reluctance in your voice.

Now it was Maki's turn to admire your bravery. A fine soilder you are.

For dramatic effect, Kugisaki takes a moment to fill the room with silence before revealing what you must do.

You could hear the clock in your room tick with every second that went by, only making your anxiety shoot higher.

You then suddenly see a spotlight shine upon Kugisaki's form in front of you and Maki. She ended up having to take off her glasses to make sure she wasn't seeing things.

Kugisaki clears her throat, ready to divulge her dare for you.

"I, Nobara Kugisaki, dare you, Y/n Gojo to-" then you head out of no where a drumroll start, freaking both you and Maki out.