Chapter 65: Aster

Autumn had just began when they met

Autumn had just began when they met. Their fate was sealed as soon as they layed eyes on one another.

They were in a field where a multitude of flowers grew, mountains creating a valley yet allowing the sun to peek into the planes of long grass in the middle.

The breeze was calming as the burgundy locks flowed freely down the tall woman's back. Her skin glowed with the richness of her dark tones.

She was stunning, an statement that many would happily agree to.

Her clothes were not luxurious, instead they seemed like rags, but with a stature like hers, it wasn't noticeable.

But if she wasn't frozen with this weird sensation in her chest and a flaming fire in her cheeks, she would disagree without a beats hesitation.

Because how could she be described as beautiful if the woman in front of her—that stared right back, could be referred to as earth-shatteringly radiant.

She had black curly hair that collected itself behind a hand stitched cloth that was used as a bandana, giving a perfect view of her breath-taking face.

Her skin was even more mesmerizing than the other woman. It reflected like a stain-glass window, the sun caressing her almost ebony shade. Her eyes were so blue that it could have been mistaken as white. It seemed so clear that whoever looked in them could go on for ages.

The woman's clothes were no better than the other's, dirty even, since she's sitting on the ground to get a better look at the flowers that had just started to bloom for this season.

"Hello." The woman sitting greeted the other with a warm smile.

"H-hello." The other stumbled on her words, wanting to punch herself for it.

"Would you like to sit with me? There's enough room." The woman with black hair holds her arms out to show off the land.

"I s-suppose I could spare some time." She wanted to punch herself again.

She walked over to where the other was sitting and plopped down silently. Not knowing what to do, she played with her burgundy hair that curled in some places while other parts were straight.

She didn't understand why her skin bubbled at the sight of the other woman beside her. The emotion washed over her and then hit her in the back of the head with a frying pan. It was uncanny.

"Would it be alright to ask... for your name?" The shyness of the question caught the red-head off guard. She turned so they could lock eyes and instantly their futures were already sewn into one.

"Deidamia... is what they call me." She answered, her black eyes that would soon turn lightning yellow, shined with interest. "What are you called?"

The other woman answered with a calm voice like a tranquil flowing river. "Aster. Aster like the flower here." She pointed to the one she was admiring before Deidamia stumbled upon her.

"Well, Aster like the flower, I'm delighted to meet you." Deidamia's usually closed off nature becoming almost nonexistent. Aster's own cheeks began to burn, her pulse causing a racket against her rib-cage.

"Yes, a delight indeed." Aster wore two deep dimples as she smiled.

" Aster wore two deep dimples as she smiled

And so it begins...

The Vile Origin Arc

We'll finally get answers to our mysterious curse. Our very own Deidamia. And how her story finally fits with everything else.

I hope you guys will like this arc since it's obviously not part of the manga but out of my pea-sized brain :D

I know this was a short chapter, but not to worry, the next chapters will be longer.

Probably

Thank you for reading and see you next chapter ⭐️