~Special Chapter 12~

"Can you stop laughing

"Can you stop laughing." Your voice comes out as groggy as you feel. Your bedsheet covers went up to your chin and a wet folded rag rested on your forehead, the cool sensation battling with your fever.

You peek slowly to your side where your father sat in your desk chair, holding in his laughter.

"You're giving me a headache-" you try to say menacingly before going into a coughing fit.

Gojo's shoulders start to shake even more as he unscrews the top of the medicine Shoko dropped off earlier. "This is why papa knows best!" He laughs again.You give him an annoyed expression, sniffling.

You couldn't refute his statement, he did warn you to not train in the rain for so long, but you wanted to perfect your swordsmanship in different weather conditions.

"It's hot..." you complain, feeling multiple beads of sweat roll down your body.

"I know, but you need to sweat it out. Now sit up so you can drink the medicine." He pours the questionable liquid onto a spoon.

"Nooo..." you weakly turn away.

Gojo places his hand on your cheek gently, turning your face back in his direction. "Your fever hasn't broken yet so you have to."

It was reasonable, but your sick brain wasn't having it. "Noooo..."

"Y/n, this is for the greater good!" Gojo holds the spoon closely to your mouth.

"Medicine is gross!"

"The grosser the better!"

"You drink it then!"

"What?! I'm not the one who's sick!"

You groan right before sneezing and groaning again. "Megumi... I want Megu." Your voice becomes somber.

"Will you drink the medicine if I get Megumi." Gojo asks, patting your head.

"Megu..." you nod solemnly, eyes closed.

Gojo chuckles to himself, watching your eyes blink themselves to exhaustion. "I'll be right back with your nurse."

It was only a few minutes later, but for you it felt like eternity. You had to stare up at the ceiling while waiting. You could barely keep your eyes open.

"It's still hot..." you mumble to yourself.

A knock comes from the door, making you smile weakly. "Come in..."

Spikes of hair peek into you room, before shutting the door behind himself. "How're you feeling?" He asks.

He walks over to the chair Gojo sat in earlier, rolling it closer to your side.

"I feel sick..." you respond.

"Figures." He takes the rag off your forehead, soaking it in cool water. He dabs it around your sweaty face and neck.