~Special Chapter 7~

"Y/n. You should really take this more seriously or else that rival of yours might actually surpass you~" Gojo warns.

A vein throbs on your forehead as you stand up from your kneeling position on trainings mats, a little ways from Gojo. Sweat poured off your body while Gojo placed a hand on his hip.

Training with your father was definitely a daunting task but, you did enjoy when he would take time out of his day just to make you a better sorcerer. Today was one of the easier days, no mountain climbing or any of that extreme crap. Just simple hand to hand combat.

You straighten back up without a word and get ready for another round, no where near done.

"Good. Now come at me, but utilize your build more. You're still very stiff, try to be more flexible." He instructs. You nod at his tip.

You take a moment to breath in some fresh air, sending the oxygen throughout your lungs and the energy all the way to your finger tips. Training is meant for trial and error, analyzation and theory, and adding building blocks to the tower of your own potential.

Ever since Deidamia healed your arm that one time when you fought the special grade with Megumi, your cursed energy has been a bit, I guess you can say glitchy. It was most likely trying to adjust itself to her presence in your body and it didn't make it better when a second eye absorbed into you.

The limitations for some techniques increased while others decreased, causing major concern for Gojo. Like how you told him the space around you suddenly stopped alerting you of different things, prompting him to train you himself.

You charge at him, knowing that you can't knock him down the least you can do is get a hit on him. He did turn off his infinity for this after all.

Instead of going for a jab, you instead get as low as you can go and slide in between his legs, using his insane height to your advantage. Once you were back on your feet he swipes his fist in back of him, aiming for your face. You lean back, his attack barely grazing your nose.

You take this opportunity to use his uneven footing to trip him, using your forceful kick to the back of his knees, wanting him to buckle. He sees through it and grabs your ankle. You twist your spine, enough to get your other leg to swing at a high rate to his cheek.

He ducks, barely missing your attack, only for your foot to go straight back. He manages to catch that foot as well, leaving you with no choice but to bend your back to your hands were set on the mats. Using your abdominal strength, you swing your legs to the other side, taking Gojo with them.

You threw him a couple feet away from yourself, making him unclamp your ankles from his grasp. He lands gracefully, no indication that he was tired.

"Be more creative. I could see the moves from a mile away. Do know that I let you throw me." He says. The sweat from your temple trickled down to your cheek as your lips part a bit. The training did seem a bit easy considering he didn't even try to go on the offensive when he had the chance.

Soon you regain concentration.

'Creative...'

".... I don't really understand." You start, automatically making his ears perk up. "How does hand to hand combat help with my cursed energy in the long run? Soon I'll be absorbing more of Deidamia, wouldn't I have to do this everytime that happens?" You ask.

"Look at it this way. Your body is the holder for a curse, so think of it like a vase for a plant." He starts, fixing his shades. "Everytime the plant grows, the vase needs to be changed and taken care of so the contents don't break it." He says. "Your body is the vase, your cursed energy is the soil, your techniques is the water, the sun is your sword, and the plant is Deidamia."