Chapter 44: Supernova?

~A FEW WEEKS LATER~

Gojo and Geto  were overseeing your training. Mostly just trying to get the gist of your power. Really the only thing you could do was muster up a couple of black holes and turn them off. That was about it.

You also had tons of hand-to-hand sparring lessons with them. It was a lot of fun and you were glad you finally had a partner when learning how to fight. The bruises and scratches didn't bother you one bit, though they did seem to worry Gojo.

Right now you were all taking a break and Geto let you braid a part of his long hair.

"Y/n, who has the better looks? Me or Suguru?" Gojo asks, pointing at himself and his friend.

"Mr.Geto" you respond immediately.

"Your lying." Your father deadpans. Totally betrayed that you didn't choose him.

"Why would I lie?" You ask, cocking your head to the side innocently. You had just finished tying the end of the braid with a hair tie when you gave Gojo a beaming smile. "Plus Mr.Geto is nicer." You add.

Geto chuckles at the exchange and pats your head tenderly.

Gojo, not satisfied with the answer grabs your leg and stands up. So now your hanging upside down while Gojo holds onto your ankle, having the other hand in his pocket.

"WHOA!" You screech.

"Don't make me do it Y/n." He warns with shameless smile and an irk mark in his forehead.

You cross your arms, still upside down with a childish grin. "It's not my fault your looks fall behind Mr.Geto's charm." You say mockingly.

"You've done it now kid." Gojo says before bringing his free hand out of his pocket and tickling your stomach.

You burst into a fit of laughter while you struggle in his hold. Each echo of your voice rung in Geto's ears, he could only describe it as joyful bliss. If perfection was a laugh, it was yours. Even if you thought your laughter was horrid.

Soon, you were laughing so hard you couldn't produce sound, making the other two males laugh with you. Tears filled yours and Gojo's eyes as he set you down gently on the floor so they could all catch their breaths.

"Haaaaa... I'm beat.." you sigh happily, laying on your back on the green field. The shade of the tree you were all under, giving you the best resting position.

Gojo and Geto finally regain their composure and lay down next to you.

It was quiet for a couple minutes, just the three of you enjoying the serenity of the moment.

Or at least for the two of you.

Geto's mind was somewhere else. Though he was having a fun time, he felt out of place. This place wasn't his home anymore. And it hasn't been for a long time.

A couple more seconds go by before you sit back up, catching both male's attention. "Do you guys think I can really get stronger?" You ask, looking straight in front of you, not facing them.

Geto and Gojo both look at each other and sit up with you.

"We know so." Gojo confirms, giving you a side hug. "I think your cursed energy is the type to give you multiple tecniques." He says.

"It's as Satoru says. Considering you have the power of wielding black holes, I bet you can wield things that come from space." Geto predicts.

Your eyes widen with wonder. "Space?" You asks with excitement. The concept of having cosmic and astral powers was simply amazing to you, of course a 13 year old would get all riled up.