Chapter 60: I knew who you were

"Stop plucking the petals off my flowers

"Stop plucking the petals off my flowers. I'll eradicate you." Deidamia sat on her throne with a sour face. The annoyance in her tone instantly made you halt your movements.

You were sitting criss-cross applesauce by one of her flower bushes in her innate domain. You pout as you rub the petal you just plucked off a flower.

"I just got stabbed in the heart, cut me some slack..." you mumble, caressing the flower, "Aster" as you remember Deidamia calling it.

'Pretty.' You thought.

"You didn't let me kill him. You're lucky I tolerate you or else you would not be seeking shelter here." Deidamia clicked her tongue.

Naoya was the person that she was eager to torture and kill.

'Great now I have to deal with the misandrist after dealing with a misogynist.' You roll your eyes.

"Though that Yuta Okkotsu boy was indeed impressive..." Deidamia mumbled, looking up at her red moon.

You raise your brow and look up at her. "Yeah?"

"Mhmm very strong indeed." She sat back in her seat, hands folded and rested on her crossed legs.

"Yes, I think we've all established that..." you say dumbfounded.

'Might as well spice up the drama around here. The excitement has died down a tad so now it's boring. So...' Deidamia's thoughts drag with the last word.

"He also has nice hair doesn't he?" She asks out loud. She brings her hand up to cover up her mischievous smirk.

You tilt your head to the side, pondering on his appearance. "Uhhh... I don't know. I didn't really pay attention to his hair. What does that have to do with anything?" You ask.

'She's not picking up what I'm putting down.' Deidamia sinks in her seat.

"He has dark hair." She blurts out.

"Okay? That still doesn't explain what that has to do with anything." You say with complete and utter confusion.

'She's no fun... but I know who is.'

"Stay here, I'll be back momentarily child." She stands and walks down from her hill. Her braids and twists jump and sway with every subtle movement.

"Where you going?" You ask, rising to your feet.

"You dare sit on my throne, I'll erase you from existence." She threatens, walking past you. When she wasn't in your vision anymore you turned around.

"But I've already died like a billion times already!" You whine, but she was already gone when your body was fully turned. "And your throne looks comfy..." you glance at her marble seat.

"She won't notice... right?" You ask yourself.

 right?" You ask yourself