2-3

I was still in total and utter shock, I pinched  myself a hundred times just to make sure this was real

I was still in total and utter shock, I pinched myself a hundred times just to make sure this was real. All the teams' hard work had paid off, we may off had some lows but moments like this made up for it.

I just couldn't believe it, it was surreal.

The supporters were screaming, well actually even the team was screaming. We were all hugging each other and some of us were nearly on the brink of tears. And when I mean some I mean Fulton, he really is a gentle giant.

The moment was unreal, I have never felt such happiness.

I continued to hug everyone and anyone around me before I made eye contact with him.

He were on the outside of the group watching me as he too hugged the rest of the team. Despite having most of our body in action our eyes remained locked.

That's when he began to walk towards me, he didn't break eye contact. Ge continued to walk until he was only a few inches away from me.

My heart began to race and my breathing became deeper.

"You won, "He said.

"We all won Charlie, "I say.

"No, you won"

I was a little confused.

"Won what Charlie?"I asked confused.

"2-3," He said.

That's when I remembered our little competition.

The first time we meet.

The roller skating race.

The beach race.

Those were the moments when I felt alive.

I sigh happily.

"So what's my prize?"I ask sarcastically before laughing.

"This," He said

He leaned down and placed his lips on mine.
I was taken by surprise at first but sunk into the kiss.

That feeling of butting lies in my stomach and red hot checks had been something I missed
It had been too long since I last felt that,
.... to be exact. This man made me feel things I never thought I could feel.

Charlie Conway was turning me soft.

The kiss lasted a few seconds before we parted away.

"That was a long time coming"Julie yelled from across the group.

I looked to the side to see the entire team dead silent. We were so focused at that time that we didn't know the whole team was tuning into our moment.

"Well, I'm still waiting for Banksie to kiss you, "I say.

Julie and Adam went tomato red.

Charlie may be turning me soft but I will never lose my wit.