Maccas?

🏒                                   🏒                                🏒

The team all sat along the seats outside of our gate waiting until we were able to board. I sat crossed-legged on the seat and was re-reading one of my favorite books 'the outsiders'.Dwayne who was left of me and was reading a magazine and Julie who was on my right was talking to Adam.

I was sitting peacefully reading my book when I was interrupted by none other than Charlie Conway.

"Aussie" Charlie yelled as he popped up over my shoulder.

I put my hand over my ear,

"Thanks, Charlie now I'm deaf," I said looking up at him.

"Wanna come to get some food with Dean, Jessie, Averman, Goldberg, Fulton, and I?"He asks, totally ignoring my last comment.

"You know I never say no to food, "I say before springing up from my chair.

I placed my book down,

"You guys coming?"I ask Dwayne, Adam,and Julie

"Nah we're all good we will stay here" Julie replies.

"Okay well enjoy, "I say before winking at Julie, there was so something going on with her and Adam.

Julie threw my book at me. I bent down and picked it up,

"Rude" I reply

Julie gave me the look of "you deserved it".

"Anyone else wants to come to get some food?"Charlie asked

"Nah we're all good" The others yelled

"Please be back before we board guys!"Coach yelled after us

We began to head to the food court,

"Do you reckon there will be a Maccas there?"I ask

"I'm sorry Maccas?"Fulton looks up at me confused.

"The hell is Maccas?"Jessie asks

They all looked so confused.

"What do you mean what's Maccas? America has like the most Maccas in the world!"I say throwing my hands up.

"Stop bullshitting us Aussie and tell us what Maccas is, cause we honestly have no clue!"Dean says

"MACCAS! You know like McDonald's!"

"Why the heck did you call McDonald's, Maccas!"Charlie said

"Because that's what we call it in Australia!"

"Well Australia has some wack ass names," Averman said

Five minutes we walked around the corner and found the food court.

"Well there you go Aussie there's your Maccas," Goldberg said.

We all headed to different fast food stores, I order some fries and a small coke. I met the others back at the entrance for the food court before we headed back to the gate, eating and drinking our purchases.

Little did we know our flight was boarding.

🏒                                   🏒                                🏒