Penalty

3rd person POV

3rd person POV

Here's Gunnar Stahl again for Iceland.
Brondayle attempts to stop him but gets tripped by Olaf Sanderson.
Team U.S.A. can't stop him.
On the backhand, saved by Goldberg.
Captain Adam Banks has it for the U.S.A. He gets knocked head over heels.
Team U.S.A. still with the puck.
Luis Mendoza can really fly.
Mendoza across the blue line. He gets tripped, slides into the boards.

Elyse's POV

This game was rough.
Real rough

I would never say this to anyone but these Iceland boys were getting the best of me.

I was getting body checked left right and center, and I could tell they found joy in body-checking a girl.

I could hear Coach yelling from the sidelines.
Kenny then got sent out onto center ice.

I lined myself up and was getting myself ready to protect Kenny.

Kenny took the puck from Adam,
I raced after Kenny in the hope I would be able to keep any Iceland players off him.
Instead, I was bodychecked illegally by Gunner Stahl.
The umpires did absolutely nothing about it.

"Hey ump you going to call anything? I was just bodychecked and I wasn't even in possession of the puck!"I yell at the umpire.

He just skated off like I said nothing.

The puck was now heading down to Iceland's goal.

I then let the anger get the best off me,

I whipped off one of my gloves and stuck the finger at the umpire and skated off to body check one of the Iceland players.

I skated as fast as I could towards a random Iceland player.

I could hear the coach yelling at me from the bench, he knew what I was about to do.
That didn't stop me though.

I skated and kept skating until I smashed my body as hard as I could against the Iceland player sending him sailing into the barriers.

I then heard the whistle blow, I turn around to see the umpire that I hadjust had an argument with.

"Penalty box for two minutes number 42" The umpire yells at me.

"Oh so now you call it?! What about just before when number 8 did the exact same thing!"I yelled.

"Don't make me throw you out like I did Portman Miss Brondayle" The umpire said.

The anger was building up inside of me.
That's when he showed up.
He placed his hand on my shoulder to comfort me.

"Hey Aussie, come on calm down and just take the penalty," Charlie said

I took a deep breath.

"Yeah yeah fine," I say before skating off with Charlie.