Partners

🏒                                   🏒                                🏒

🏒 🏒 🏒

"Everyone get into partners!"Coach said

I turned to Julie and was about to ask her to be my partner but before I could ask she skated off over to...Adam.

Wow, so she was ditching me for a boy.

I looked at her with a glare that I knew would have been scary. She gave me a wink before mouthing "pair up with Charlie".

I stuck the finger up at her before turning back around to see if there were any other people to pair up with. There was no way I was going to pair up with Charlie after that whole incident five min-

"Charlie Elyse your a pair"Coach said

Well so much for not pairing up with Charlie.

I skated over to where Charlie was standing, he was wearing a small smirk on his lips.
Coach began to explain what we were doing,

"What are you smiling at Conway?"I whisper

"Nothing" He whispered as his smirk got wider.

"Oh nothing my ass" I reply

He chuckled,

"Now is that clear?"Coach finished

"Yeah" Everbody but Charlie and I said.

"We'll go one to enjoy, "Coach said

"Did you hear a word of what Coach explained?"Charlie asked

"Not one single syllable" I reply.

"Okay just um watch what the other groups are doing and in hope for the best?"

I watch Jessie and Luis pick up both their sticks and...ohhhhhh I know this drill. It's the one where you and you have a stick in each hand and while the other person has the other ends of the stick. You then have to try and knock each other over, whenever I play this I get quite competitive.

"Get ready to get your ass beaten Conway, "I say before grabbing my stick and the other end of Charlie's stick (omg that sounds so weird)

"Not if I have anything to do with it Aussie" Charlie replied.

I started to pull and push the stick as Charlie did the same while we both tried to remain steady.

I was so close to getting Charlie, he was starting to become unbalanced and was wobbling...just a couple of more pushes and bang!

Charlie was on the ground,

"Oooo Charlie Conway losing? Who would have thought?!"I say while looking down at him.

Charlie's smirk appeared again,

"Oh shit..Charlie whatever your thinking don't do it"I say while slowly skating away.

Charlie sprang up from where he was sitting and tackled me to the floor. Charlie rolled off of me as I started to piss myself laughing.

"This is Hockey, not wrestling Conway!"I said between laughs.

"Oh shit I would have never guessed"

"Charlie, Elyse stop wrestling and start playing hockey please!" Coach says

"Okie Dokie boss!"I yell in reply

🏒 🏒 🏒