Balcony

🏒                                   🏒                                🏒

🏒 🏒 🏒

Julie opened the door to the room, it looked quite similar to the one Julie and I stayed in at the hotel in Minnesota.

There were three beds, a kitchen, a bathroom, a balcony, tv, and other whatnots.

I dumped my stuff on the floor and ran over to the bed closest to the balcony and jumped on it.

"I guess Aussie has already dibsed that bed," Connie said giggling

"You bet your ass I have, "I say.

We all giggled.

We began to get settled in, we put our clothes in the wardrobes and put our hockey bags on the table.

"I'm gonna go check out the view," I said before setting down my last item.

I walked out onto the balcony. Our balcony faced another boarding house, on the right was the ocean and on the left, there was a park.

"The ocean looks nice doesn't it"A voice says.

I jump a little before turning my head to see who had talked to me.

I saw the familiar face of Charlie Conway leaning against the balcony rail of the room next to mine.

"You scared the shit out of me Conway," I said

"Well that's what I was trying to do"He chuckled

"HAHAHA so funny," I say

Then there was silence, for those few moments we just stared into each other's eyes.

And then the moment was wrecked.

"Could everyone please report to the first floor for a boarding house meeting in five minutes"A loudspeaker announced.

We both looked away from each other,

"Well, I see you down there then?"Charlie says

"Eye eye captain" I reply.

He nods at me before walking back into his room.

"Ooooooo you were with Aussie weren't you!"I heard a voice yell from inside Charlie's room (I think it was Jessie).

"Oi shit up you idiot the door is still open she can probably hear you!"Charlie whispered-yelled.

"Would it be that big of a deal if she found out?"Adam (I think) said.

"There isn't anything for her to find out," Charlie said.

"Oh, bullshit, "Jessie and Adam said.

"Oh, whatever we need to go to the meeting," Charlie said.

There door then slammed shut,I could feel my cheeks heating up a little.

"Hey, Aussie we need to go!"I heard Julie yell from inside the room.

I walked into the room.

"OMG ARE YOU BLUSHING? WHY ARE YOU BLUSHING!"Julie yelled.

"I am not blushing, "I say

"Says your tomato cheeks! I bet Charlie was out there, that's why you were blushing!"Julie said while jumping around one excitement.

"Enough enough we need to go to the meeting, " I say trying to change the conversation.

"Oh whatever but you have to tell us what happened after"Connie chimed in.

"Okay okay fine whatever, "I say

We all walk out of the room and head towards the elevator.

🏒 🏒 🏒