Dinner

🏒                                   🏒                                🏒

🏒 🏒 🏒

Everyone chucked. I linked my arms will Julie and Connie and started to pull them towards the dining hall.

"The best food is always served first, "I say

Despite my enthusiasm towards the food by the time we made our way into the dining hall there will tons of people in front of us.

"I bet your ass that they are all sprinters, I mean how else would they have made it to the dining hall quicker than I did? I picked the wrong sport" I say while the team began too line up.

"Well you do have to be pretty quick to beat Aussie to food," Charlie says.

"Truer words have never been spoken by you Conway, "I say

"Oooo harsh Aussie," Charlie said acting hurt.

I chuckled,I wonder if he knows that I heard him talking to Jesse and Adam.

After around five minutes we made it to the front of the line. I grabbed a plate and began to load my plate with food.

"Oh snags I have missed you, "I say while putting a snag on my plate.

"Snag?"Adam asks

"Sausage, come on surely you guys have caught up with my slang by now"

"Not yet princess, "Dean says

"I thought we were passed that by now Dean! You know I will stab you with a knife if call me that one more time!"I say

"Whatever you say princess"Dean said while smirking.

I grabbed my knife and lent over to Charlie to reach Dean.

"Dean I'm not kidding"I stare at him before chuckling.

I just couldn't take myself seriously sometimes,no one does honestly.

We all grabbed the rest of our food and found a spare table with enough seats for all of us.

I start to hook into my food.

"Well long time no see, "Someone behind me said.

I finish my mouth full and turned about to see Jeremy and his mates.

"Oh hey, guys"Julie, Connie, Averman, Guy, Kenny and I said.

"Sorry we should introduce you to the rest of the team, this is Fulton, Dean, Charlie, Adam, Jesse, Goldberg, Luis, Dean, and Dwayne. Team this is Jeremy, Diego, and Jackson, we meet them in the elevator earlier"Guy says

"Oh well nice meeting you, "Goldberg says

"And you also"The three boys reply.

"We should probably go and find the rest of the team, but we will see you guys later," Diego said

"See ya, "We all say

The three boys walk away.

"Well they seem nice," Adam says

"Yeah, they are, "I say before hooking into another bit of food.

We quickly finished up our food, put our dishes away and headed up to our rooms.

I flopped on my bed once again, Connie and Julie sat on their beds also.

"So why were you blushing"They ask

I thought they would forget about that, well I guess not.

🏒 🏒 🏒