Truth or dare

🏒                                  🏒                                 🏒

"You okay Aussie?"Connie asked

"Yeah yeah I'm all good" I reply

Julie and Connie gave me an apologetic look.

I've never felt like this before, I'm not used to the whole jealousy thing. But oh well what am I gonna do?

"Now shall we go create some trouble?"I ask

The girl's smile widened, they both link arms with me and walk out of our room to the boy's room.

Connie knocked on the door, seconds later Fulton appeared and held the door open as we walked in.

"Why thank you Fulton" I say why flicking a hat he was wearing.

"Your very welcome Aussie" He replied.

I to walked with the girls chatting quietly as we headed towards the main part of the room.

I could hear the team laugh as we continued to walk further into the room until we were in the main part. Sitting on the beds, couches, and floor was the whole team...and three other girls. I looked at Julie and Connie confused, they returned the same look. We all thought it was just the team playing, but I guess we were wrong.

"Oh, and who do we have here?"I ask.

"Oh yeah umm this is Alaska, Jasmine, and Erica they are here competing in gymnastics," Charlie said.

"Oh, that's so cool! Well my name is Franklin, this is Mary Joe and that's Emmet" I say sarcastically

"Oh don't lie to them Aussie, girls this is Elyse, Connie, and Julie," Charlie said.

"Oh, you're the Australia one! Charlie was telling me about you earlier today, can you say something Australian for me?"Alaska asked

"No...now who wants to play what we came here to play!"I say

I'm all for girls supporting girls and all that stuff but these girls were pissing me off and I have only just meet them!
They were just being so passive-aggressive and I just knew that that Alaska chick was trying to piss me off. Well, I can't really say anything, I'm also being very passive-aggressive, but oh well.

"Okay, I'll start!"Luis said

I sat down on the ground next to Connie and Kenny.

"Okay, Jasmine truth or dare?"Luis asked Jasmine.

"Ahh truth" She replied

"Okay hmmm...tell us something about yourself that you wouldn't usually tell people?"Luis asked

"Um probably that I'm not a virgin" She answered sweetly

Connie, Julie, and I all snorted, that couldn't have seriously been her answer. She obviously knew what she was doing with an answer like that. All the boys (except Guy and Kenny) gave us angry stares, sometimes male hormones give me the shits.