Friends

I haven't talked to Charlie since I yelled at him, he's been keeping his distance and I was keeping mine

I haven't talked to Charlie since I yelled at him, he's been keeping his distance and I was keeping mine. We had been apart for two hours thirty-four minutes and around twelve seconds to be exact.

After I calmed down and joined the rest of the group we all decided just to not talk about the situation and went to get lunch. Before we knew it it was 4 o'clock and we were back at the stadium to begin studying our opponents.

"We've got a lot of work to do. We've gotta study our opponents and study ourselves. We have to learn from our mistakes. You all have special skills. Now we have to refine them."Coach preached to us.

We all nodded.

"Luis, your speed is a great weapon, Now you must learn to harness it. Luis, Goldberg, Dwayne meet me on the ice in five the rest of you stay with Hans and begin studying your players"

I hadn't meet Hans before but I had most definitely  heard about him.

Bombay left with the three members of the team while we all huddled around Hans to begin studying.

-

An hour later and Bombay had us all on the ice to have a quick scrimmage.

"Banks is out," Coach told us.

"What do you mean out!?"We all ask confused.

"He hurt his wrist due to the cheap shot taken by that one Iceland player" Coach said.

Adam may have tricked the other but I knew he was in pain.

"But don't let that discourage you, our team is still the strongest team in this competition and even without Adam we will win!"

We all cheered.
We all then got into our positions and began to scrimmage.

-

We finished training not long after.
I still hadn't talked to Charlie yet.
It's been 5 hours 48 minutes and 32 seconds.

"Hey Aussie before you go can I quickly talk to you," Coach asked.

I skated over to the coach.

"Yeah coach what's up?"I ask

"I just want to apologize for my actions a couple of days ago...I singled you out and made you feel stupid. In all honesty Aussie, you are an amazing defencewoman and the way you play is just immaculate. I'm proud to say that your part of this team"

I stood speechless.

"Thank...Thank you so much Coach" I answer.

"You know I think that is the first thing you have said to me that wasn't sarcastic"

I chuckled.

"Your probably right"

We both chuckle.

"Also Aussie what's going on between you and Charlie?"He asks.

I could feel my face going red.

"Oh uh nothing coach"

I could feel my face getting redder as time went on.

"Oh bullshit"

"No seriously coach we're just friends"

Although I wish we were more.

"Well you might have to tell him that"

A/N Sorry this chapter is rushed and not very consistent!