1

────────── ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ──────────

Hazel

"You ready?" My mom ask me as I finish packing the last bit of my stuff into a box and sealing it with tape. I let out a nervous sigh while turning to look at her with a nod. "My baby is all grown up, I'm so proud of you." She tells me as she grabs my hair tie that is on my wrist and goes behind me to put my golden brown hair into a low pony tail.

Enjoying the comfort it brings me when she or my dad do that for me without knowing why it does.

My cheek bone length curtain bangs then fall right back into its place as you turn around to look at her with a smile.

I then wrap my arms around her neck as she embraces me. "Remember if you need any trouble with the rent and any other bills, just let me know okay?" She says as she pulls away from the hug. "Mom, I can't keep depending on you." I say with a chuckle. She playfully rolls her eyes as she grabs a box and leaves me to put it into your car. I let out a sigh as I, my mom and dad help put my things into my car.

After putting the boxes into the car, I turn to your dad and immediately hug him, he lets out a chuckle while rubbing my back. "You crazy? This isn't a goodbye." You scoff at his words while pulling away.

"You never know." He shrugs his shoulder at my words but gently pats the top of my head. "See you soon pumpkin." I nod and wave a goodbye to both of my parents while opening the door of my car and get inside to turn on the engine. I look at them once more and wave a bye before pulling out of their drive way and heading to my very own place.

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎ ⋆⁺₊⋆

I let out a small smile as I turn off the engine after pulling up to my driveway. I close the door to my car and stare up at the two story light brown brick house. The roof was light grey while the garage the window frames are all in white as of the front door, it was black.

I walk towards the front door and let out a breath as I unlock the door and stare inside the house. I nod, satisfied on how the inside of the house looks, a white and black marble island table that is in the middle of the kitchen, the walls in a cream white color, the upstairs were a soft light brown wood color with white railings, and a medium brown wood floor.

I then leave the door open as I walk to the back of my car and open the trunk to take out one of the big brown boxes but the minute I do, I puff out a breath while shaking my head as I put down the box on the ground.

"What in the world did they put in my stuff?" I say to myself but bend down to pick it up again, as I struggle to hold it back up, the heavy weight was gone from my hands. I look up and my lips part as my eyes first look into the eyes of the male.