5

────────── ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ──────────

Hazel

"Welcome back!" My colleague, Hailey instantly greets me as I walk in the building to start working as it's now Monday. I let out a tired chuckle. "Hey hails." I greet her. "Any patients came in yet and that you want me to check on?" I ask her and she shakes her head. "No, I think only five people have appointments today." She say while handing me the paper on people that needs to come for physical therapy due to their injuries.

"In one hour, Enrique comes in." I tell her. She nods her as while we both wait for one of the patients to come, the both of us just casually talk in the mean time.

After an hour, the doors of the building open and I look up from paper work and see Enrique come on. I give him a smile. "You okay?" I ask him. He nods his head with a smile as we both walk towards an elevator and press the second floor button. I look at Enrique. "Is your left arm still hurting or is it slowly getting better?" I ask him.

"It's slowly getting better." He says. I nod as the elevator doors open and we both walk through a warren of hallways and walk to one of the doctors office.

I motion Enrique to sit down as I take a couple of x rays to check if his muscles tissue from his arm is slowly getting better. I see improvement so I walk back into the room where he's patiently waiting. "Good news, I see improvements, the surgery must've helped and along with the therapy." He nods. "Nothing I need to know about?" He ask.

I shake my head. "Just continue to take the painkillers and the muscle relaxant while continuing to show up for therapy then you will be good soon." He smiles with a nod as we both exit the office and walk back into the elevators and press the basement button.

As the elevator doors open once more, I motion him to lie on the light brown gurney. He lies down as he positions himself to where his left arm are on top of the hot pad, once he's comfortable. He nods his head while I wrap the pad around him so it also covers his arm on top.

"Okay, take rest, I'll wake you in 20 minutes." I tell him. He nods as he felt good due to the heating pad and I leave him to rest.

While sitting near him, to make sure nothing goes wrong if I were up helping Hailey, I felt a sudden ding from my phone. I take out my phone and see a text notification from Hoseok. I unlock my phone and click on his message.

Hoseok
Hey, what are you doing? :)

Hazel
Working and aren't you supposed to be working too?