12

────────── ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ──────────

Hazel

My eyes flutter open as I hear birds chirping outside while the sun shines through the blinds of the window. I slowly sit up and look around at the unfamiliar surroundings. Suddenly yesterday's event immediately flood my mind.

I close my eyes as I rub my temples with both hands. I then pull away my hands and look around Taehyungs room again before standing up and making his bed neat and tidy before making my way downstairs.

My nose is met with a delicious smell of food as I make my way towards the kitchen, assuming that's where Taehyung is. As I walk in the kitchen, I see Taehyungs back facing me as he cooks something on the stove. As he turns to put the food he cooked in a bowl, he immediately smiles at me but I quick to go stand in front of him as my hands immediately cup his face.

"Taehyung, are you okay? What happened? How did you get this?" I ask worriedly as I don't dare touch his bruised cheek. He lets out a small smile. "While sleeping on the couch, I guess I was sleeping uncomfortable and managed to hit myself on the coffee table before falling onto the ground." He explains. My lips form into a thin line, feeling guilty as I have stayed over here slept in his bed while he had to sleep on the couch in his own place.

"I'm so sorry." I begin to apologize but he simply shakes his head with a smile. "It's okay." He says. I sigh. "Do you have a first aid kit?" I ask him. He nods. "To your right in the bottom of the sink in the bathroom nearby." He says. I nod my head as I make my way to the bathroom that is down here on the first floor and grab the first aid kit at the bottom of the sink.

I come back and motion Taehyung to sit. He sits on one of his island table chairs and looks at me as I grab the ointment. I stand in the space between Taehyungs legs, looking at him to make sure he was fine with it, he gulps but he nods. I press the ointment onto my pointer finger and move closer to Taehyung as I gently place the ointment onto his bruised cheek. He flinches at the cold sensation but instantly relaxes as I give him a small and gentle massage.

My eyes immediately notice something on the corner of his light pink downwards lips that he has a small cut so I then grab the ointment and apply a small amount of it onto my finger. I then move my finger close to his lips as he watches me with intense eyes. Not trying to pay too much of his actions but I notice him gulping again as his chest slightly moves up and down faster.

Not trying to think of anything but applying the ointment to his lips, I pull away as it's applied on his cut. I nod my head as I put the ointment back in it's box and Taehyung hands me a napkin for me to wipe my fingers off with as I go and put the first aid kit back in it's place.

Washing my hands in the bathroom and drying them up, I come back to the kitchen to see Taehyung putting two bowls of breakfast on the island table. He looks up away from the bowls and looks at me and gives me a smile as he grabs two pairs of steel chopsticks, he hands me one while the other one is for him.

He motions me to sit down and I immediately look down at the food and my eyes widen as I see that he has cooked bibimbap. I look up at him and he smiles widely as he begins to eat. I look down at the bowl and a small smile escapes my lips as I begin to eat with him.

The entire time while eating with him, us simply talk, avoiding to talk anything about yesterday's events.

After breakfast, I washed the dishes as I won from Taehyung in the scissors, rock, paper game as he didn't want me to do the dishes which I have decided to see who gets to do the dishes between scissors, rock, paper. Best out of three, wins, meaning having to do the dishes.

I change out of Taehyungs clothes as it was time for me to leave to change into my training clothes to meet Jungkook so right now I have to simply put on clothes from yesterday. "I put your clothes in your laundry room. I would wash it but I'm gonna run late if I don't leave now." Taehyung nods but he frowns while opening the door for me. I turn around and give him a smile before going up to him and giving him a quick hug before pulling away.

"Thank you for letting me stay, I'm sorry if I have burden you and made you get hurt." I apologize but Taehyung is quick to shake his head. "I'm okay, send me a message if you need anything at all, okay?" He says with a small smile. I mirror his small smile but before I leave, I stare at him with sad eyes. "What's wrong?" He worriedly ask as he cups my face, his thumb caressing my cheek bone.

"Did you find out anything? About yesterday?" I ask him and he nods his head as he hesitantly pulls his hands back to him before he lets out a cough. "He's okay, he called the cops when he saw the guy who attacked you guys have left and was no where in sight and the cops want you to testify but the guy he killed Leilani, he surprisingly didn't leave any finger prints so they won't be able to identify him." He informs me. I let out a disappointed sigh but nod my head understanding so I will stop by the station to give them my statement.

"Thank you again." I thank Taehyungs before I wave a bye and turn around, making my way towards my place to get ready.

I still feel his gaze on me but my mind is off to where I debate if I should tell Jungkook what happened but leaving out how Leilani died and the stranger.

I decide I will tell him once I am with him as I quickly go and change, brushing my teeth while at it and after our training session, I'll by to the police station before heading to work.

────────── ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ──────────

just a chapter between tae and hazel as they never really hanged out nor spend any time by themselves

just a chapter between tae and hazel as they never really hanged out nor spend any time by themselves. 👀 remember loves, every simple chapter i have written so far, it's because there is a reason for it, until then, you guys won't know. 👀

but if you have any ideas then comment down below. 😌

anyways, thank you for reading and stay tuned for more updates. :)

. <3