19

────────── ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ──────────

Hazel

"So you still remember where I use to live at?" I nervously ask Yoongi as he gives me directions to my childhood house that I use to live in when I was younger, me driving and him being my gps.

Yoongis eyes went from my hands and looking out in front of the car to make sure I am taking the right turns as he was also making sure I didn't try to dig my nails into my skin again and making sure my cut on my hands doesn't bleed through the white bandage roll.

"Mhm." He hums as he points to make a right turn which I do. After a few minutes as silence filled the entire atmosphere in the car, he tells me to slow down as he points to an old abandoned house. I immediately gulp as I pull into the drive way and turn off the car.

Me and Yoongi sit in silence until he looks at me. "Ready?" He gently ask and I gulp as I slowly nod. He gets out of the car and I didn't realize I opened the door with shaky hands. As I step out of the car, I was beginning to feel lightheaded and suffocated as I stare up at the house.

Plants have started growing on the white house, stopping right before it can start growing over the roof, the lawn had tall grasses, let me know that no one hasn't came here in years to cut it. Grasses between the cracks of the cement that led to the front door were overgrown as well.

With wobbly legs, I walk onto the tall green grass but suddenly I hold onto my head with eyes shut as I fall onto my knees at the sounds of yelling and a gunshot.

My body shakes in fear as I slowly open my eyes and tears begin to weld up as my surroundings blur but only able to see the person in front of me.

Little me in a baby pink princess gauze skirt dress that has long see through sleeves with pearl white shoes with chest length golden brown wavy hair.

The little Hazel looks down at me as she gives me a soft sad smile. I stare up at her confusedly but a tear falls as she moves closer to me and wraps her small arms around me. I let out a small sob as my shaky arms embraces her small figure.

As little Hazel pulls away, my eyes widen as I see her perfectly beauty princess dress drenched into blood as her sad smile is replaced with a sad frown with teary eyes, her fresh sad tears escaping from her hazel eyes and landing onto the ground. "It's not your fault." She gently tells me as with her small right hand, wipes my tears and pats my head gently with her small hands.

"If your ready to know what happened, don't be afraid to go inside and Yoonie will tell you everything from the beginning since you hid your trauma away instead of dealing with it." She softly says as she forces a sad smile before turning her back to me and walks away towards the house until she vanishes into thin air.