29

────────── ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ──────────

Hazel

Groans begin to leave my mouth due to the throbbing pain from the back of my head. I stir in my place but wasn't able to move much due to something preventing me from doing so. I slowly open my eyes, blinking slowly as my vision was unclear and blurry as I turn my head side to side trying to see where I was.

Once I regain clearness, my eyes slowly look down to see myself tied up to a chair. I look up at the ceiling to see a light on above me. I look ahead of me and only see blackness until my eyes follow another light resource in a corner. My eyes widen as I see Jungkook looking at with worriedness.

It all comes back to me.

Seeing Jungkook tied up, trying to get him untied, being hit in the head.

I begin to pull on the thick ropes that make sure I can't escape what so ever. "Jungkook." I worriedly call out to him but he looks at me with eyes full of confusion and fear. "It's gonna be okay, I'll make sure you get out of here." I reassure him but I stop when me and him both instantly hear footsteps, making us both look into the pitch black room.

I then hear chuckles, unfamiliar chuckles, not from Taehyung but someone else. My eyes then see Taehyung emerge out of the darkness with a chair, dragging it against the floor as he begins to walk towards me. My breathing begins to be uneven as fear and panic sets in my body.

"Now now Hazel, I'm not gonna hurt you." Taehyung tries to reassure me but knowing that he was behind all of this makes it hard to believe that he won't hurt me. Taehyung then places the chair in front of me and takes a seat in it while locking eyes with me. I look at him in disbelief while looking away to avoid his eyes.

Taehyung then gently grabs my chin forcing me to turn to look at him directly in his eyes. "Don't look away from me." He sternly says so I don't look away, not wanting to anger him and potentially get hurt.

"Why are you doing this?" I ask with a frown. I suck in a breath when Taehyung caresses my cheek with the pad of his thumb before pulling away and sitting comfortably in the chair, man spreading with crossed arms as he looks at me with emotionless eyes. "Why did you take Jungkook, tell me?" I sternly ask as Jungkook doesn't deserve to be in my mess.

I look at Jungkook and see him look down at his tied wrist. Taehyung then firmly grabs my chin making me look at him again. "Don't look at him, look at me and only me, unless you want something to happen to him." I quickly shaking my head while I only looking at him.

"I saw him hug you when you cried in front of him. You were supposed to come to me if you were hurt Hazel." He says while crossing his arms again. I look at him confused. "That is the dumbest thing I've heard." I say while looking at him as if he was really serious that he only took Jungkook because I cried to him.