15

────────── ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ──────────

Hazel

It's been a week since I've last seen Hoseok but I am currently getting ready to meet him as yesterday he sent the location where Leilanis funeral will be held at.

I look at myself in the mirror to make sure my slightly dark bags under my eyes didn't show due to the sleepless nights by counting the days of Leilanis funeral coming as the way she was departed from the world still replays in my mind as I still recall the hurt and guilt in her eyes. Letting out a breath as I see it wasn't showing due to the light makeup I put on, I walk out of the bathroom.

I pick up my black coat and put it on as I dust off my black knee length skirt to get rid any wrinkles. I stand in front of the mirror and stay still as I don't know if I should go or not, now the day is here, I'm not sure if I should go and say goodbye after she hurt me.

But she's the reason I was able to feel what it's like to have friends.

As I stare at myself in the mirror a little longer, I begin to see Yoongi, who still hadn't taken off his black mask. I look at him with furrow brows as I tilt my head slightly to the side. "Yoongi?" I tiredly mumble. He was still wearing all black and his black mask but he simply nod his head at me. I stare at him confused. "You'll be fine, remember I'm always here." He says, through his mask though he said it in a way to comfort me, it reminded me that I shouldn't cry at the funeral because due to him being my 'protecter' he won't hesitate to hurt anyone.

I nod my head before looking away from the mirror and before I can turn around, I'm startled when Yoongi starts to come out of the mirror, making me take a few steps back as he completely gets out of the mirror and stands right in front of me.

I look up at him as he takes a step forward, grabs my wrist, removing and taking my black hair tie into his hands as he walks behind me, making me look at him through the mirror as I watch him put the hair tie on his wrist before looking down at my hair. He brings both of his pale veiny hands and grabs my golden brown hair into a low pony tail, making sure there was no bumps anywhere my head before getting the hair tie and begins to wrap the hair tie onto my hair.

A small smile escapes my lips as I feel a familiar comfort feeling embrace me, easing me and any stress I have as I watch him tie my hair a few times before splitting my hair and gently pulling it away from each other to secure my low ponytail. He examines it before nodding to himself as he walks right in front of me again, making me remove my eyes from the mirror to look up at him.

No words are exchanged expect him giving me a gentle pat on the head. He stares into my eyes for a moment, being able to let me know that he didn't need to say anything as with his actions, showing me that he's here for me.