23

────────── ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ──────────

Hazel

My eyes shoot open as I try to catch my breath but struggle to do so, I panic as my ears begin ringing. I close my eyes as I try to calm myself down but I flinch and open my eyes when I feel hands on both sides of my arms, trying to capture my attention. I see Yoongi looking at me worriedly as he calls out for me but I can hardly hear him.

Tears begin to weld up in my eyes as I look at him, he stops shaking me as he looks at my scared but tired eyes. He wipes my tears with his thumb and brings me towards him, my head in the crook of his neck as he wraps his arms around me, as if protecting me from the world. I feel myself cry in his arms as I wrap my arms around his neck, burying my face into the crook of his neck.

I can hear the ringing in my ears beginning to fade away, now being able to hear myself cry more clearly as he gently rubs my back. "Shhh, it's okay. You're okay, I'm here." Yoongi gently reassures, easing my cries.

Yoongis here.

I start sniffling as my cries have now died down, simply lay my head on his shoulder, my eyes closed as I enjoy the comfort of his presence. Yoongi still rubs my back in silence and I begin to feel myself getting sleepy and thinking that he can sense that, he tries to pull away but I refuse to let him go, scared that he will leave me.

"Hazel, I can sense that your getting sleepy so call or text that guy whose your defense trainer and let him know you can't go to todays lesson, hm?" He says as he tries again to pull away while I hesitantly let him go for him to only slightly pull away from me, still holding me in his arms as he looks at me before unwrapping his right arm and brings his hand up to my face to move a wet strand of my hair out of my face before caressing my cheek with his thumb.

I stare at him for a moment before nodding my head as I slowly let him go to turn around and grab my phone from underneath my pillow to text Jungkook.

Hazel
hey jungkook, is it okay to miss todays lesson?

Big kid
sure its fine, are you okay?

Hazel
yea i am okay, just need a break for today.

Big kid
oh okay, do let me know if you need anything okay?

I let out a small smile as I stare down at my phone while I reread Jungkooks message. It was sad I had to text him and miss todays training but I was still taking in all the information Yoongi has told me about my past and even remembering it and which is why I woke up because I dreamt seeing my dad kill himself.