2

────────── ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ──────────

Hazel

I open my eyes as I hear my phone alarm beep, letting me know that it's time to wake up. I don't move from my position as I am laying on my back so I grab my phone that is charging underneath my pillow and turn off the alarm.

I sigh as I begin to slowly roll over on my sides until I fall on the ground in order to wake myself up. I then sit up from the ground and stay still for a minute as I look at my bed. "Don't worry bed, I'll come back after my training." I say to my bed as I get up with a frown on my lips. I go into my closet and grab a black workout leggings and a black short sleeve crop top.

I pair it with white tennis shoes and go into the restroom and brush my teeth before brushing out your hair and tying it up into a low ponytail.

I then make my way down stairs and grab my keys that is on the island table with my phone in my other hand. I unlock the front door and open it for me to get outside and sigh as I am welcomed with the warmth of the sun rays.

"When will it rain?" I mumble to myself as it's not like so don't like the warm and sunny weather but I enjoy when the world looks more gloomy because I get more fresh windy breezes, I lock the door behind me and go to my car, unlocking it.

I get inside and turn on the engine. I turn on the cold air as it was hot inside the car and put on my seatbelt. I pull out of my drive way and head my way to my self defense private training.

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎ ⋆⁺₊⋆

"Hey." I instantly say as I enter the gym and see my self defense trainer. I watch as his brown orbs look up from his phone and instantly smile up at me and waves. "Welcome back haze." He says while turning off his phone and stands up, as he ties his long hair into a medium pony tail.

"Okay Mr. Je-" He immediately stops me while shaking his head. "Call me Jungkook. Your not like my other students that I train so stop calling me Mr. Jeon, makes me sound and feel old." I laugh while nodding my head. "Sorry, that's how I am at work." I tell him. Jungkook nods.

"Okay so since you've already learned the hammer strike, the groin kick, and the heel palm strike. We will start with the elbow strike." Jungkook begins to instruct me on today's lesson. "After you learn the elbow strike, we will put the ones you learned all together." I nod, understanding. "Your doing okay down there right?" I ask him as with the groin kicks, I've hurt him a couple times as he let me in order for me to learn and be prepared.